Ninjai the Huffalump

OK, this is going to sound totally random and out of the blue, but I couldn’t think of anywhere else to expunge this thought.

I caught the tail end of Pooh’s Heffalump Movie this afternoon (don’t ask) and was jarred the first time I heard Lumpy, the child Heffalump, speak. The voice sounded incredibly familiar and I was left racking my brain trying to figure out where I’d heard it before. Eventually I remembered, it sounds exactly like the voice of Ninjai.

I did some poking on IMDB and Kyle Stanger was the voice of Lumpy. The movie page has this info in it’s trivia section:

I gather that Ninjai has been around for a few years and there’s probably no way that this kid did the voice when you account for his age, but the voice actor for the web film is listed nowhere and the MBs indicate that the production team feels strongly that his name not be revealed. They’ve apparently deleted posts of members who have posted the name, or a guess at it, repeatedly.

Anyways, I’m sure it all amounts to nothing but I found it exceedingly curious, and it seems odd that the website won’t share the voice actors name. Carry on.

It seems to me they usually brag about who does what voice.
Even if it’s an unknown I can’t see the harm in listing it. Everybody, even little kids, know cartoons have people behind them.

We are talking about the cartoon series that has Eeyore being voiced by Optimus Prime, yes?

Why does it say there are more replies than there are? So strange, creepy even.