No, I will not star in your "Film" you little psycho!

Give me one good reason why you won’t call the police.

Remind yourself of that reason whenever you hear of a body found in the dessert or another young girl raped/murdered.

After awhile you should be able to ignore anything.

:rolleyes:

There was a notorious serial killer in California in the mid-twentieth century who lured victims to “photo shoots” through personals ads in the newspaper.

More recently, there was this guy.

A discreet call to the cops is a good idea.

Is it moral or even legal to call the police on someone when there is NO evidence that they have or will commit a crime?

You’re not calling the police on the guy, necessarily, but simply calling the police and explaining that this guy/situation is ringing alarm bells, as well it should. That is neither illegal or immoral. The whole thing sound very suspicious to me, and apparently others as well. At the very least he may be pretending to be a cop (which is a crime), and why would he be doing that if not for a nefarious purpose?

quote=Jackmannii]There was a notorious serial killer in California in the mid-twentieth century who lured victims to “photo shoots” through personals ads in the newspaper.
[/quote]

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/predators/glatman/disappeared_1.html

Harvey Murray Glatman.

I googled his phone number and found him listed on this page. I don’t have time to check out the page to see what it is and if it lends him any credence though.

I’ll try calling his parents when I get a spare moment. If they’re oblivious to what he’s up to I’ll call the cops.

I pulled up the page, and all it is is a directory of “filmmakers”. It costs money to join, and it appears to be an organization of people who are, or who want to be, filmmakers. There doesn’t appear to be any requirement for credentials, though.

I’m going to agree with the others. If this guy creeps you out that much, talk to the police.

Robin