No Lollygagging

Today I used the word “twitterpated” to explain someone’s crazy behavior. The boss (! yes, the boss!) got all excited and asked if that were a new Twitter meme.

May I at least saunter, sashay, or perambulate?

Well, fine. As soon as I get off my break, me and the shovel I’ve been leaning on will be outta here.

Wait, I left a feather bed here, somewhere. And some goldbricks… ah, I’ll find them eventually. No hurry.

“Lollies! Lovely lollies! And all free today!”

Okay, no more lollygagging. How about galleylogging? Because my galley is just full of trees and and this polar vortex thing has me needing more firewood.

I suppose that’s ok as long as you use your axe for regallagagging. But I’ll be watching you.

Geez, I thought it was only Buicks and XTC that could do that…Although who am I to forbid it as it’s not my thread.:slight_smile:

I quite agree with the premise of this thread; if Lolly is gagging perhaps she’s taken on more than she should.:smiley:

Back in the day we moseyed. And we LIKED it!

Now get off my lawn.

That’s why I finally had to leave Texas. I never could learn to mosey.

And back when I was young, we apparently frogged. Many’s the time I remember my mother saying “Will you kids quit frogging around and get ready for school.”

Hi! I’m new here, you can call me Dog.