NoClueBoy is one year old today.

October 5th, 2002.

I found The Straight Dope™
Man, am I glad I did.

In this year, I’ve made some new friends, learned some interesting things, taught a few things, helped slay some trolls, played some games, and had a whole lot of fun.

Couldn’t have done any of that without all you guys.
Thanks.

:dubious: Peace. And long life.

you don’t look a DAY over 6 months!

:cool: :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink:

Congrats and thanks, NCB. You help make the SDMB what it is. It would be less without your contributions. Much less! :smiley:

Not entirely, but I can attest to the fact that you’re not far off in your assumption. :wink:

Hey, congratulations, NCB! I seem to have missed the last couple parties, having had my fill on the Fourth. When’s the next one?

You, NCB, set a shining example for all of us (relatively) newbies.

Ummmm, well, I’m not sure whether “shining” is quite the right adjective…

From an old lady who is almost four, congratulations! I sure like reading the posts of yours I see. And your participation in the “Finish” threads has been much appreciated.

Congrats NoClueBoy! Anyone who can get 100 responses from “MMMM yummy brains” is ok in my book! :stuck_out_tongue:

I bow to your authority NoClueBoy. You clearly didn’t like Alphamale’s post so you went and had him banned. I would sure like that power for my next birthday here.

HA!

I know who Alphie was. We’ve had our fun together before, yes we have.
To everyone else, Wow. You like me! You really like me!
;j

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, NOCLUEBOY!!!

And for the last time, her name is ANTONIA, not GOO!

(private joke)
:smiley:

DAMN MY CODING!

Happy B-day again!

:smack: D’oh!

viva

Glad you’re still around, NCB - happy 1st to you!

[secretly laughing inside because I know it’s Goo…]

…giggle… giggle… snort… giggle

Happy belated, NCB! Sorry I missed it yesterday… I was doing a bunch of other things. Guess the multi-lingual translation woulnd’t quite work in this case… :wink:

I like your threads, and enjoy your posts. Anyone who manages to eclipse my post count in six months or whatever it was is A-OK in my books. :smiley:

Keep posting, coz you have fans! (though we’re not the rabid ones, oh no!)

F_X

Geez, your making me feel old. I dont even remember when I turned one.

May 18th, 2003