NoClueBoy is one year old today.

October 5th, 2002.

I found The Straight Dope™
Man, am I glad I did.

In this year, I’ve made some new friends, learned some interesting things, taught a few things, helped slay some trolls, played some games, and had a whole lot of fun.

Couldn’t have done any of that without all you guys.
Thanks.

:dubious: Peace. And long life.

you don’t look a DAY over 6 months!

:cool: :smiley: :slight_smile: :wink:

6500 posts in one year?
Sounds like “Isle of Uck, man…” doesn’t have either TV, movie house, library, or cafe. Or are you one of those mouse potatoes we hear about?

Congrats and thanks, NCB. You help make the SDMB what it is. It would be less without your contributions. Much less! :smiley:

Not entirely, but I can attest to the fact that you’re not far off in your assumption. :wink:

Hey, congratulations, NCB! I seem to have missed the last couple parties, having had my fill on the Fourth. When’s the next one?

You, NCB, set a shining example for all of us (relatively) newbies.

Ummmm, well, I’m not sure whether “shining” is quite the right adjective…

From an old lady who is almost four, congratulations! I sure like reading the posts of yours I see. And your participation in the “Finish” threads has been much appreciated.

Congrats NoClueBoy! Anyone who can get 100 responses from “MMMM yummy brains” is ok in my book! :stuck_out_tongue:

I bow to your authority NoClueBoy. You clearly didn’t like Alphamale’s post so you went and had him banned. I would sure like that power for my next birthday here.

HA!

I know who Alphie was. We’ve had our fun together before, yes we have.
To everyone else, Wow. You like me! You really like me!
;j

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, NOCLUEBOY!!!

And for the last time, her name is ANTONIA, not GOO!

(private joke)
:smiley:

DAMN MY CODING!

Happy B-day again!

:smack: D’oh!

viva

Glad you’re still around, NCB - happy 1st to you!

[secretly laughing inside because I know it’s Goo…]

…giggle… giggle… snort… giggle

Happy belated, NCB! Sorry I missed it yesterday… I was doing a bunch of other things. Guess the multi-lingual translation woulnd’t quite work in this case… :wink:

I like your threads, and enjoy your posts. Anyone who manages to eclipse my post count in six months or whatever it was is A-OK in my books. :smiley:

Keep posting, coz you have fans! (though we’re not the rabid ones, oh no!)

F_X

Geez, your making me feel old. I dont even remember when I turned one.

May 18th, 2003