Non mainstream religion followers?

Anyone here follow a religion that is not on this list:

Christianity
Islam
Hinduism
Buddhism
Judaism

(BTW , I am not interested in hearing from atheists , I know there are a lot of them here.)

I read a lot of books by this guy but I wasn’t quite a follower of his:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meher_Baba

** raises hand **

Mine is probably most accurately described as “go have your own revelation and write your own Bible”, but without too much distortion it could be roughly categorized as one of those new-agey religions that have elements of Wicca / pagan Nature worship and elements of Alan Watts / Robert Pirsig Americanized-east-Asian stuff. Also pantheism. (The universe in its entirety is God).

There are quite a few of us here that may arguably fall under the Neopagan umbrella.

Me, I’m an Agnostic Eclectic Neopagan, with initiations I don’t much care about anymore in both Golden Dawn and Hermetic traditions with a strong Wiccan influence.

I’m not sure anything is objectively true, but if I like your idea I’ll use it, and trees are awesome. Or something like that. And what **AHunter3 **said.

I follow Annadroidism. hehe It is not really a religion, though. I am agnostic. The closest thing I can think of to what I “follow” is taoism and it is not even a religion.

Pastafarian. I worship the flying spaghetti monster.

I believe there is an Ultimate.

I believe the Ultimate has a message that the Ultimate has been trying to get through our thick skulls in a vast variety of ways for thousands of years, if not longer, which is, basically:

–I got this.

I believe the Ultimate has three commandments:

1. Think.
  2. Don’t be a tool.
  3. Mellow the hell out.

If a religion involves ritual murder, I’m outta here.

And I believe that the following is very insightful:

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream,
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

My belief is that the supreme being isn’t a humanoid, or even a being, but simply a universal life force. It’s what makes things alive. Or, a poetic way to say it is that I believe that God is manifest in all living things. Which then means that to be cruel to an animal (or another human) is like spitting in God’s eye. (It’s the intent that counts. Accidentally causing harm, like stepping on an ant, isn’t the same as frying them with a magnifying glass.)

Dudeism, or The Church of the Latter Day Dude, is the way to go, but, that’s just like, my opinion, man.

Can’t link to the main site at work so here’s wiki.

At least it’s an ethos, man.

Knew that was coming, didn’t you?

Thou art God, and I am God, and all that groks is God.

I’m a lapsed Reformed Druid.

I was hoping. :slight_smile:

But are the gorks God?

From the wiki:

I feel that this commandment can be incorporated with our commandment of “Thou shalt drink White Russians.” and I think I shall.

UU, I think there are a few of us.

I don’t always practice religion, but when I do, I’m a LaVeyan Satanist.

Another NeoPagan here.

Strong pre-1980’s Wiccan (it has changed quite a bit over the decades) and Asatru basis, but with quite a bit of eclectic stuff thrown in.

Online ebook edition of a non-Abrahamic pagan religious text that you might find interesting:

https://archive.org/stream/TheLeborFeasaRunda/The%20Lebor%20Feasa%20Runda#page/n0/mode/2up

Yep. Here too. :slight_smile:

I pretty much follow my own brand as well which is heavily influenced by taoism. One of the main tenets is “The BigDadWolfism that can be explained is not the true BigDadWolfism”.