Obama has his own fucking flag!!!

Well, he’s right: Ohio does have a flag although I don’t know why the hell they need one and the one they have is screwed up; instead of the letter “O” in the center, they should have the letter “T” for Taft.

Texas also has a flag, believe it or not, and the current flag is only one of the SIX that it has had at one point or another. I doubt that Ohio has had six flags and I don’t care, either.

Anyway, Obama DESERVES his own flag much more that Ohio deserves the one it has.

I will be curious to see what your feelings are after Hurricane Liberal has passed by. I’m afraid FEMA will be of no help to you.

The terrible thing is that Obama apparently copied the Ohio flag, a flag that will never place higher than, oh, 50 on the most beautiful state flag list.

That may be over. The last one left on an extremely sour note, and his children do not appear to have any interest in going into politics.

And, yeah, that was some whoosh above. I had to hold down my keyboard.

Holy Toledo! What a Flag!!!

This thread is hilarious.

By the way, I am going to Toledo (DARKEST OHIO) today to work for the Obama campaign. I will bring my camera to record any instances of the Obama flag.

That’s not an “O”! It’s a zero! Wake up, America! Wake up!

Say hello to Joe for me.

It’s not a zero. It’s a symbol of the black hole that is Ohio politics.

Hijack: Hey, I’m down in Toledo for the next three weeks doing campaign work! I was actually in Holland (home of Joe the Plumber) doing neighborhood walks yesterday, and that guy is not too popular amongst the locals right now.

And…the Obama flags MUST be made in Ohio or you can go to jail…
http://blog.cleveland.com/openers/2008/04/state_senator_wants_ban_on_for.html

You *are *dumber than a box of rocks, Liberal. Everyone knows that the O in that flag stands for Oprah, who Barrach HUSSEIN Obama plans to appoint as Secretary of State. He is going to make history by appointing the first black female Secretary of State. He’s a maverick.

A sonic boom of a whoosh.

I find that once again I am dumbfounded by the depth of ignorance displayed by my fellow Americans. Just who IS Malkin’s audience? I would think they couldn’t read, to be this uninformed and ignorant. (don’t we learn about state flags in 3rd grade?).
:eek:

Oh my god, it’s Joy Fucking Padgett.

She’s an absolute raving idiotmonster and dear, dear friend of Bob Ney.
ETA: I thought most people would recognize the Ohio flag since it’s a bit distinctive–unlike most things in Ohio. :smiley:

Nah, Maryland’s is worse, because nobody should put that color combination together on one flag. Even when I was a kid, I thought it was garish.

But Mississippi has a lock on the worst-flag award, now that they’re the only state that blatantly incorporates the Confederate Battle Flag into their state flag. (A couple of other Southern states’ flags hint at it, but MS doesn’t just hint.)

It is a really nice flag for a state flag, though. 00s redesign? And it’s more of an ensign in shape, too.

If you hear about a bunch of busybody grad students from UM hanging around the campaign office, come over and say hi! We’re supposedly doing door-to-door stuff, but I hurt my foot doing absolutely nothing (I think this is a sign I am getting old) and am hoping they’ll find something for me to do in the office.

:: Looks at thread title::

So let me see I’ve got this straight. Whenever we see that flag outside of Obama’s door, he is absolutely not to be disturbed, regardless of whatever sounds security may think they hear.

Uh, guys, I don’t think the “O” is for Obama or Oprah …

Wow, and I thought Obama had an unfortunate middle name for someone running for office.

Heh…I guess Liberal’s plane is still flying low…