Octopus here's your own thread to shit all over

Thank you for your input Comrade. Two Rubles for you.

Don’t you have a cite to provide or keep your dumbass mouth shut?

Aren’t there a few stores in your area you could be looting?

More than a few. There’s an entire mall nearby. Do you know why I’m not looting them? Because I’m respecting science and social distancing while waiting for a fucking racist imbecile on a message board to provide a cite for a claim he pulled out of his dumb ass.

Ok, looty.

Potty mouth.

All right, Octi: I really didn’t wanna have to go down this road, considering the intense triggering this might set off with you, but:

Statist.

Ooooooh… this is the pit but that may violate the unspecified reprehensible thingy that miller has abandoned.

Cite or STFU. Imbecile.

Who are you telling? You’re the one who voted for Trump.

Well, I actually didn’t in 2016 but since the choice is between inept and criminally evil I’ll have to choose the inept orange one in 2020.

Posting post stroke instead of seeking medical care is unwise. But, ultimately, it’s your choice.

You don’t need to make a choice: with Trump, you get both inept and criminally evil! Of course, you’re the only one who doesn’t know that, but that’s part for the course.

So, you’re choosing inept AND criminally evil.

I get it, dude. You’re living the dream, and having it ALL,

You have to admit, he is certainly taking the thread title to heart.

Hmm… it’s an Internet rule that if one takes a shot at someone’s intelligence one’s post is bound to have a messed up idiom.

Q.E.D.

Damn it, you made me lose a bet.
Apparently, you can count to one.

I asked you to cite your claims. You offered incoherent blather. One of us is certainly exhibiting signs of mental and intellectual incontinence. It’s no good denying it’s you. Everybody knows. Imbecile.

I’d ask for details knowing there’s no chance of anything being presented but your disconnect from reality is soo amusing I will anyway, with hope,
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
CMC