Odd Wikipedia Bio on Patty Mills of San Antonio Spurs

Patty Mills is a guard for the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs. He was also somewhat prominent when he played for St. Mary’s College a few years ago. I would expect a much better bio on him in Wikipedia. This is the strangest first paragraph that I have ever seen:

I clicked on your link, and don’t see anything strange about that first paragraph. Was it edited already, or am I missing something?

The second paragraph was vandalized and reverted, but I don’t see anything wrong with the first paragraph.

I removed the vandalism after reading the post here. The article said, “He is set to win the Most Improved Scoring Towel Wave award for 2014, having improved his play off the bench, and also for his mentoring of Austin Daye in the sacred art of the towel wave.”

Sadly, many Wikipedia pages aren’t properly monitored, and stuff like this can remain for a while. The content in question was live for two days.

Ah, that explains it. Thanks

This is why it’s usually a good idea to go to the history tab and link it from there, so future edits won’t ruin it. Like so: Patty Mills - Wikipedia