Oh My God

Just like the mind of the person who created it.

Okay so I just registered at Atom films. Why the heck doesn’t the ‘watch film’ button do anything?

This is aggravating.

Answer?

Alright I am going to wait here until I get an answer, I don’t care how long I hijack this thread. :mad:

:frowning:

Chill dude. Like any of us will be able to snap back a response to why some website isn’t working on your computer. Btw, I didn’t have to register to see it. And don’t do that annoying space wasting thing anymore.

-foxy

Andrew, try a different browser maybe? I didn’t have to register. The two comments I was going to make have been made.

1. I’ll never get those minutes back
  2. I wonder if John Bryer had anything to do with this film.

Personally I think he should be stabbed, shot, and electrocuted, what a fucking hack!

First, I will say that was funny as all hell. He exaggerated very well. I think I now have a new word trigger for “Oh my God!”–“How did this happen?”

But I could have shot a better short with a Sony camcorder taped firmly to my buttocks. I imagine he spent 90% of his time focusing on the electrocution scene.

Not aesthetically wonderful, but definitely funny as shit.

Oh, and the whole “John Bryant” thing?

That’s just a ruse. Whoever put that thing together realized that it is the aesthetic equivalent of a dog eating its own shit. Therefore it became necessary to put some other poor guy’s name all over it. I sure wouldn’t want my name on it.

Hey…

We don’t use the electric chair in Texas. As far as I know, the only legal method of execution here is lethal injection.

If he wanted to single out Texas, he could at least have used the right method of execution. But that wouldn’t have been as, er, shocking… I guess.

I’m not sure what you’re saying, but if you think that’s why I posted, you’re waaaayyyyy off.

Thanks!- Internet Explorer works, Opera apparently doesn’t

Oh My GOD- that was the funniest thing I think I have ever seen in recent years. I laughed more during that- no, don’t feel guilty for laughing at it whoever said that, b/c I laughed 80% of it, it was hilarious, especially the message at the end.

That was incredible. The idea that the one retarded texan estimated killed each year wrongly is killed b/c he accidentally stumbles in on the murder and stabs, shoots and is seen w/ a knife and covered in blood- and is then electrocuted in a ball of lightning-

thanks for the laughs, filmmakers. Comedy is not easy. :smiley:

Oh crap- don’t read that post :smack: SPOILERS

:smack: :smack: :smack:

I thought it was boring. But that’s just me.

wait… so the “OH MY GAWWWWD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!!” guy was supposed to be retarded?
my review:
TOO LONG!

He’s trying to say that artsy-fartsy types that make overly dramatic short films are most likely anti-Bush.

Or maybe that the SDMB leans left so much that anything posted is probably anti-Bush (unlikely and exaggerated)

And he wasn’t waaayyyyy off - Bush and the right support capital punishment. Bush is from Texas. Texas is a red state.

Erratum: the word “waaayyyyy” should have an additional “a”.

Yep,

[spoiler] Evidently. I thought “Billy” stabbed his mom then shot himself. Not sure why nobody heard this. Then OMG comes in, gets fingerprints on the knife, stabs himself in the leg (maybe now it looks like Jessica stabbed him fighting back?), gets bloody finger prints not only on the gun, but the ammo. I thought the blood on the dog was probably from Jessica.

OMG doesn’t appear “retarded” until he freaks over Jessica’s death. [/spoiler]

Anybody else have a different take?