Okay, this is totally immature of me

My school bus driver’s last name was Hooker
He married a woman named Ima

regards
FML

I still chuckle every time I hear something about Dick Trickle. :slight_smile:

The spouse used to work with a very nice Indian fellow whose name was Hari Harandahandapani. (I’m probably mangling the spelling, but that’s what it sounded like–it might have been three names, split between the Haran and the Dahandapani.) That is one of the more fun names to say that I’ve ever encountered.

[Nicolas Cage From Saturday Night Live] It’s pronounced Oss-Wee-Pay![/ncfsnl]

Or Dick Schaap.
In high school, I had a math teacher whose last name was Dickensheets. Her husband’s name? Hans.

You’ve probably seen/heard these , recorded at Heathrow. Fantastic idea!

How about Dikshit Bahl? We about bust a gut on that one…

When I was a kid, my neighbor’s cousin from India came to stay with him. His name? Hardick. When he found out that it sounded like “Hard Dick” to us, he brilliantly decided to circumvent the problem by adopting the American name Harry. You can imagine how much this helped; he was now Harry Hard-dick the rest of the year he was there.

I had the luck the other day of being on a conference call with a coworker with perhaps the most unfortunate name ever - Richard Woodcock. He goes by Dick. That’s right. Dick Woodcock. Three euphemisms for penis in one name. It actually took a second for this to sink in, and once it hit me, I had to put the phone on mute to avoid the rest of the meeting hearing my guffaws. A week later, I’m still giggling. Lest you think I’m joking, here’s a screenshot of my company’s corporate phone directory (with the phone/email information cut out, of course).

Maybe not as funny as some, but I have a friend who is just a wee bit loco. This causes him the occasional run-in with lawmen. His attitude dealing with them just makes things worse. Things really go downhill when they ask him his last name and he answers “Cocaine.”

On the bus ride home from work today, I was gazing out the window and noticed a sign at a shopping center I hadn’t seen before:

“Dick TVs
In Rear”

My inner school child laughed like a hyena on a Mountain Dew bender.

When I was in Thailand a few years ago, we travelled through a town called “Ban Dong.”

I spent the whole time with my legs crossed protectively, figuring the town was founded by angry lesbians.

[sub]Not really, but still…you know…[/sub]

There’s an employee at my office with the last name ‘Motefaker’. I’m glad I’ve never needed to call him for anything, because I can’t figure out a safe way to pronounce that name …

It was lucky that I saw her nameplate on her cubicle before I actually met her - Tan Cheese - or I would have been laughing in her face when we were introduced. It’s also lucky that she didn’t have the same last name as one of my bosses’ bosses - last name Poon.

I also once dated a John Schmallberger, and no, he wasn’t that schmall.

Oh, man, I just woke up and waking up to “Mahnamahna!” is the best thing ever!

I once heard an airport PA page a Mr. Wa Hu. I couldn’t help it. A loud “Wa-HOO!!” came flying out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Oh man, I had forgotten about that song. Hilarious.

On the down side, I will be muttering “muhnamuhna” to myself for the rest of the day.

Wow. I think this must the only earworm I’ve ever had people thank me for spreading around. Glad y’all have enjoyed it. It’s been two days and I’m still subject to near uncontrollable giggling fits.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! It’s been four freaking days and I still can’t get that song out of my head! I woke up this morning and mah nah mah nah (doot dooooo doodoo doo) was the first thing that popped into my head.

Hee hee.

In this article about dumb young kids shooting a steer in PA, the ADA’s name is Nathan Boob.

“We’re absolutely fine with what the judge did,” Boob said. “We believe the defendants will benefit from military service.”

Now that’s titular.
[sub]giggle

Boob.[/sub]

Damn you, Kizarvexius . This song is still in my head. I can’t stop hearing it. DAMN YOU!!!

[shakes fist]
Note to any law enforcement types viewing this: if you get reports in the Philadelphia area of a man randomly attacking passerby and trying to remove their eyeballs with a grapefruit spoon while maniacally singing “Doo-do-doo-doo-doot! Muhnamuhna!”

Um, it isn’t me.
No really.

A past co-worker of mine was Ron Czuba. A fellow student who came to visit my place of work was Subha Shoroff. Imagine if the two got married… She would have been Subha Czuba!