Okay, this is totally immature of me

I went to HS with a girl named Charity Muff- what the hell were the parents thinking?

And the emails are funny- lots of companies use first initial, last name, and they crack me up.

Two I can think of off the top of my head-

flynch (f-lynch)

butley (b-utley)

jaycock (j-aycock)
Yeah, I’m 12… :wink:

I knew a guy in high school with the last name Bonomo. We would always do the “Bo-no-me-na” song muppet-style around him.

There’s a real estate agent in that part of PA named Bob Boob. I wonder if Bob and Nathan are related.

And speaking of Pennsylvania, the head of the embattled Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency is named Dick Willey.

Robin

[QUOTE=Mindfield]
I remember as a kid walking through a graveyard (during the day, of course) and noting with childish delight and an utter lack of respect for the dead the tombstone of one named “Lipschitz.” I giggled. A lot.

[/QUOTE]

Imagine if you saw this one?

None personally, but my mother worked with a Richard Hair, and my grandmother tutored a Vietnamese couple for their citizenship, the wife’s name was Big Fun. My dad also works with a woman whose last name is Hore.

Porn is a common name for girls in Thailand. Sometimes Porntip or Porn-something else, but often just Porn. That still makes me smile even today.

(It’s actually pronounced “pawn,” but that’s how it’s always spelled in the Western alphabet.)

I wish I could tell you some of the names we’ve had come through our lab. Stupid federal privacy laws…

two good ones, from friends,

  1. Friend who works at a call center had to call Don Gi Kong (say it fast!)

  2. A Friends mother once taught a girl named (evil evil parents) Foustina Pitts