Oldest corporate logo still in use

While not the oldest, Coca Cola has been basically using that Spencerian script logo since 1886.

Lowenbrau’s rampant lion dates back to the 17th century.

The Bay (one of their several brands) incorporated the coat of arms into their new logo when they rebranded (as Hudson’s Bay) in 2013.

HBC (the parent company) currently uses a logo based on their old flag, and from 1960 to 2013, the Bay had a stylized B as its logo. And neither of them consistently used the coat of arms in their actual branding before that. So it doesn’t qualify.

(And it wouldn’t beat Stella Artois, anyway, since the logo isn’t Artois’ name, but the horn logo which was being used by the brewery for centuries before he bought it.)

I came to mention Beretta. If I’m reading this right, the three arrow logo dates to the thirties.

Zildjian cymbal have been around since 1623. Not sure when they adopted the fancy distinctive script.

Although not as old as some of the examples here. It’s interesting to note that the Underwood Deviled Ham logo is the third company listed in the trademark registry.

The “Arthur Guinnness” signature used on Guinness branding is basically a copy of his signature on the lease for their premises in Dublin, which he signed in 1759.

I think we might find many old logos in Japan, as several companies use family emblems that have been used for centuries. An example is Eirakuya, which makes confections and was founded in 1615. It’s logo was first used by a founder’s ancestor when he fought for Nobunaga – that would probably be around 1580.

The oldest company in the world is often said to be Kongo-gumi, founded in 578 CE. It’s not clear when they started using their crest, but if this discussion is to be believed, based on the type of script, it’s not impossible that it dates from the Heian era (794-1185).