OMG!!! Christian groups upset AGAIN!

[QUOTE=Voyager]
NO, NO, NO. Michelle, who I knew when she was 11, will never, ever be naked in a movie. Never! That’s just so wrong. :eek: :eek: :eek:
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, dude. She grew up into a hottie. For this reason, I want to see her boobies.

[QUOTE=Baldwin]
I guess I can forget about making The Passion of Kris Kringle. The reindeer slaughter scene alone (that’s about 30 minutes of screen time) might get me in trouble.
[/QUOTE]

Dude! I would totally go to see that and I hate slasher movies!

For total cinematic authenticity, the reindeer speak Lapp.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
Perhaps the only way to fully understand the impact of lesbian culture on American film is to immerse oneself in the cinematic experience of young hotties gobbling the honey pot, their pink tongues flashing and slashing Tenderness Junction, again and again and…
[/QUOTE]

silenus better have a big bunk.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
For total cinematic authenticity, the reindeer speak Lapp.
[/QUOTE]

Just do us all a favor and leave the Jews out of it.

[QUOTE=Lord Ashtar]
Sorry, dude. She grew up into a hottie. For this reason, I want to see her boobies.
[/QUOTE]

Referring, no doubt, to her aviary of rare and endangered South Pacific birds. As is often said, one good tern…

[QUOTE=Sublight]
Man, that Bob Clark’s got a hell of a filmography there. He spends the 70’s making slasher movies (including the original “Black Christmas”), then in the 80’s goes on to do Porky’s, Rhinestone, and A Christmas Story.
[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget Baby Geniuses. On second thought, do.

Would Hollywood dare make the movie if it were muslim-based? Say a group of students celebrating Eid?

[QUOTE=Frank]
silenus better have a big bunk.
[/QUOTE]

What better way to be than charitable? So, anyone else? We could have the first advertised SD orgy. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Quartz]
Would Hollywood dare make the movie if it were muslim-based? Say a group of students celebrating Eid?
[/QUOTE]

::lightbulb over head goes on::

Speak no more of this.

[QUOTE=faithfool]
What better way to be than charitable? So, anyone else? We could have the first advertised SD orgy. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

The way you stuck the word ‘advertised’ in that line both frightens and intrigues me. Could I perhaps just get a sample copy of your newsletter?

[QUOTE=Antinor01]
The way you stuck the word ‘advertised’ in that line both frightens and intrigues me. Could I perhaps just get a sample copy of your newsletter?
[/QUOTE]

Oh, absolutely. But you know, just know, that with the wild and crazy bunch that we have around here, there’s probably been plenty of un-advertised mass hanky panky going on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, would you like to buy some ad space to go with at least a six month subscription? 'Cause once you taste, you’ll just have to have it All The Time. :smiley:

First one’s free, second one costs you a nickel, the third…well, we’ll just see.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
First one’s free, second one costs you a nickel, the third…well, we’ll just see.
[/QUOTE]

We weren’t talking about your rates.

I’m offended by this movie. Not because of the premise, but because it looks like a lousy remake which seriously misses the point of the 1974 version. From the trailers they seem to show the killer - IN THE TRAILER, to boot. And there looks to be supernatural elements.

On the other hand, it has Michelle Trachtenberg, so if it’s a typical tits’n’gore slasher flick, I’ll probably watch it when it eventually comes on TV.

On the other hand…is that the original house they used in it, or just a remarkable similar one.

I can’t believe I haven’t seen the original; have to remedy that. But on the face of it, this probably is another totally unnecessary remake that misses whatever made the original a low-budget pleasure. (They’re even remaking Race With the Devil, for cryin’ out loud.)

[QUOTE=rayh]
We weren’t talking about your rates.
[/QUOTE]

Aw, snappity!

Quite all right, simply borrowed a rate card from his mum, changed the name and translated the Euros to real money.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
Quite all right, simply borrowed a rate card from his mum, changed the name and translated the Euros to real money.
[/QUOTE]

You mean the one your dad uses?

Nigel? Is that you? Well, sweet bugger all! See you for Christmas, then?