Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 1)

Can you share the link? Or has it been removed from the link you found as well?

Thanks, Andy_L.

“I am Karen J Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yachts. Wait, I don’t own a yachts, I need to rent a yachts. I’ll take that one.”

I’m pretty sure she was imitating Lily from the AT&T commercials who basically did the same thing in one commercial.

I tried to find it online but couldn’t. I seem to recall she did the whole “spin around” move and then re-introduced herself as the manager.

For your proper edification,

there is a series of these.

This is Cafe Society, right?

The post was eventually seen by a California resident whose parents live in Arlington Heights. She informed her father, the owner of the ring, who called the village and confirmed the date inscribed in the ring.

The ring’s owner, a man named Bruce, then visited Arlington Heights Public Works, where [public works crew chief Ryan] Holthouse reunited him with the ring.

Holthouse said Bruce told him it was the second time he had lost the ring.

“A garbage man found it the first time,” Holthouse said. “[This time] he said he was walking his dog and he put his hand in his pocket to get the bags, and when he got home later that night, he realized that it was gone. He was walking around, retracing his steps, kicking snow around.”

Time to get that ring resized, Bruce.

With some men, wedding rings that slip off easily are a feature, not a bug.

The ring has a will of its own.

Apparently, it wants to be found.

I suspect that video is scripted.

It’s certainly possible.

I’m not sure these people know the difference between a boat and a yacht.

Hint: If you can rent it, it’s not a yacht.

I’m getting serious “this is staged” vibes from that video. It’s just too cliche (HIPPA), and silly (the duck “now I’m the manager” schtick), and who the fuck rents out “yachts” in a rinky dinky little office like that. While I enjoy it, I’m not buying it as real.

Mass school shooter Ethan Crumbley asked the jailer how he was going to get his fan mail.

Barely anyone believes it.

Really, the only question is where it came from, not whether or not it was real (it obviously wasn’t).

Better that Crumbly gets his fan mail in an adult jail than in a youth facility. Or maybe just skip the fan mail part, unless they’re flaming shit-bags.

And the US trucker convoy rolls tomorrow – arriving in DC Sat March 5.

https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/?fbclid=IwAR2xe9CnCnS2n9aluQKqbPoLV4kOvQz0ZP0V-7ToXLAUZBHxV2Knc2Bz_FM

Yeah, I definitely remember back when it was perfect.

How quickly can we build low bridges around the nation’s capital? Let cars through but block the trucks.