Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 1)

He seems reasonable enough.

Absolute write-off now - wouldn’t put it past him to try gunning for some (I.) or (R.) office sometime soon.

Do not go searching this board too deeply for the tasty treats.

You know I did.:zipper_mouth_face:

If you had just hovered your mouse over that link and looked at the URL shown at the bottom of your browser window, it would have told you all you needed to know.

Jesus. She was a teacher and he was a sheriff.

Fucking hell, some of us really suck.

Pan-fried is much better than baked. Gets those crispy edges.

"Dear My Weekly Reader Forum,

I used to think most of your letters were made up, but last week, my teacher…"

Yeah, raising money to bail out an accused attempted assassin is exactly the same as raising money to hold a capitol city hostage. :roll_eyes:

The false equivalency in that article is very strong.

If there was crowdfunding to support someone going to shoot someone, that’s one thing. That would be money to fund a crime. But money to bail out an accused shooter is completely legal.

Now, if someone wants to start crowdfunding to support bailing out people arrested for their crimes during the protest, I doubt that would be shut down. People donated to Kyle Rittenhouse’s defense without problem.

But whatever, conservative propaganda isn’t supposed to be fair and logical. If it was, it wouldn’t work.

(bolding added)

Isn’t expected to be fair and logical, even by its audience.

What else would you expect from a hack who used to work for The Daily Caller?

Some of us sometimes enjoy the comfort of using a finger-poky device to peruse the Dope, on which the hover is not, in and of itelf, a real option. Tapping a link is reflexive while holding it to get pop-up info requires more effort.

https://www.10best.com/interests/food-culture/shirako-milt-cod-sperm-guide-japanese-delicacy/

Did they pick that up from watching Mike Rowe? Or was it the other way 'round?

Mike introduces the chef of the Legacy to us and tries some eyeballs and sperm…

I thought it was Andrew Zimmerman?

In which we learn that recording someone trying to rent a yacht is against “HIPPA Law”

good heavens!

That post the article apparently hotlinks to has been removed, so I can’t see what it’s all about.

I managed to see it earlier, but I didn’t commit it to memory.

• ANAICR, Blondie wants to rent a yacht, and the woman behind the counter tells her there aren’t any.
  • Blondie gets upset and asks to speak with the manager.
  • The brunette turns to her left while crouching down out of sight, then reappears (standing up) while completing her 360° spin. She says, ‘How may I help you?’
  • Blondie is like, ‘WHAT THE F__K WAS THAT?
  • The brunette is the manager. She tells Blondie they don’t have any yachts to rent.
  • Blondie points out the window asking about all of the yachts.
  • The Manager tells her those aren’t for rent, because they’re all privately owned.
  • Blondie gets more upset and turns around to leave, sweeping magazines off the counter and onto the floor.
  • Blondie sees she is being recorded. She tells the person recording her she can’t do that because it’s a violation of her ‘HIPAA law’. As the recording ends, the person recording seems to be trying to keep Blondie from snatching her phone.

I just googled for it, it was worth it. The little spin was great. I’d like to think that just after what we saw, the camera person says “Sorry, you have HIPPO rights? That makes sense…”

And runs.