One Trick Pony in CoSR

You, ma’am (assumed?), owe me a new monitor! Diet coke all over!

My old flame
I can’t even think of her name…

:smiley:

Gay science

Just look at how happy that bugger is.

Bee-tel-baum!

What?

Yep, I’ve been away for nine hours and no sign of the OP. Hmmm.

You win this thread.[sup]*[/sup] :smiley:

[sub]*Is this a common phrase on these boards? If not, it should be.[/sub]

See but the funny part is that philidomide is (according to my uncle the bioresearcher) a cancer treatment drug.

So evidently he firmly believes one can use a cancer treatment drug to exterminate a whole generation.

Thalidomide is possible I guess - but it didn’t so much wipe out a whole generation as it caused gross somatic birth defects in about 15,000 people. Not a good thing of course, but erm not generational extermination.

Oh wait! My bad! He must be using the gay science along with the mildly-fruity mathematics!

Thank you kindly, it’s not really an SDMB thang, but I do believe it’s somewhat similar to Fark.

We could always change this into a Musical Depreciation Revue.

Looks more like the Michael Jackson robot to me.

Mother of mercy… keep the children away from it!

Phewww! Reading that original OP and thread made my brain hurt. Now I have to go to bed and have nighmares about Gay Scientist for Feminism or some shit.
Jeezzz!

In the UK and some of Europe, it’s presently 5am. Don’t expect to see him until midnight pacific time, which would then be 8am, at the earliest.

Simple. Morning sickness is part of God’s plan, dammit! Feminists tried to stop morning sickness, and, voila! Babies with flippers.

(FWIW, I know a lovely man at work who was a thalidomide baby. Finally happily married and trying for a family, god bless him.)

*What was her name? Laura? Chloe? Manny? Moe?

No, it couldn’t have been Moe.*

:smiley:

BTW, Mehitabel, I’d always assumed it was Beetlebomb.

He came back to post a wonderfully informative fever dream in Comments On Staff Reports.

Don’t expect him in his well-deserved Pit Thread any time soon. :slight_smile:

Awwwww! :frowning: I wanted to hear his theories on the South Seas Bubble, the Affair of the Queen’s Necklace, and Pearl Harbor.

Adios, uchtrollbaby! I must say Dex’s final tribute was quite moving.

I think that one pretty much settles the case in favor of “barking mad” rather than merely “abyssmally stupid.”

Or I could just start one in Café Society. :wink:

I hate to tell you all, but our dearly departed scholar was right.

When I was pre-med and getting my degree in Bi-Curious Biology, I wondered about the global domination of the feminist hellfire illuminoids, but thought nothing of it. Later, when I switched from pre-med to an English major I continued my studies in Wait-Is-He-Just-A-Little-Bit-…-Ya-Know-… Science on the side. It was then that I was approached by emisiaries of the Bavarian Illuminati who wanted me to put flouride in the water in order to corrupt the purity of essence of the precious bodily fluids of straight folks. Oh, and kill a lot of babies. So, I sold my soul for a BMW and crossed over to the darkside; Liking-It-Up-The-Ass Science.
However, they discovered that I wasn’t gay, and then some feminist nazi hell creatures from the hollow earth discovered that I was a secular humanist, then the shit really hit the fan.

So we should all be thankful that we were enlightened about the Gay Feminist Science Shelly Hoax [sup]tm[/sup].

Oh, and electricity is magic.