Open hunting on police now

What is your major malfunction? The LASD is infested with street gangs. Some other guy who may have been a gang member shot at them. Gangland shooting are not ok, but that is what this was. Nothing more. Do you cry when gang members are killed? Because that is what you seem to be doing.

Cite that these particular two deputies were part of a “street gang”, though?

The broader allegation that the Compton Station LASD in general has at the very least some serious enforcement overreach problems, on the other hand, does seem plausible:

Same here. Residents shouldn’t be engaging in gang wars or extrajudicial executions against LEOs, even if the LEOs have been tyrannically and illegally abusing their power.

But I think one-sided laments like the OP’s about “open hunting on police” in a situation like this, without even mentioning the severe problems with police abuse of power, are dishonest and unhelpful.

They were, at the very least, wearing the nominal colors of one of the gangs. LASD is going to want publicity about its internal gang culture, so this information may not be obtainable.

I presume that by “nominal colors,” you’re not referring to their uniforms, right?

Wait, did you mean to say “LASD is not going to want publicity about its internal gang culture…”?

Yes, I meant to say “not”.

I got that from tv news and the CNN web site,

I know you are too. Racist fuck!

Can you answer why you smear all of BLM due to the alleged actions of a few, but you don’t smear all police?

Anyway, this isn’t “open hunting on police” – this is a pretty isolated incident, certainly more isolated than all the things that the police have done to protesters and African Americans in the last couple of years. Would you also agree it’s open hunting on Black people based on recent news items involving police shooting Black people with little or no provocation?

Do you think an Omnibus Crimes Against Police will have nearly as many entries as the Controversial Police Encounters thread?

Because I don’t lock step in line with the BLM movement I’m a racist yeah right…

Evidently not.

Right? Was that even a reply to me? I didn’t say anyone was racist. Very strange.

Me: Hey, did you leave the front door open last night?
eenerms: What? Just because I leave doors open doesn’t mean I’m a racist…

Pretty defensive there.

I usually think of right wing militia assholes like these two when I hear about cop killers.

Well, yeah. If you don’t want to blame the DNC for everything…

The idea that killing cops is a new idea is laughable. That it is a leftist idea is hysterical.

Can you answer why you smear all of BLM due to the alleged actions of a few, but you don’t smear all police?

And why he doesn’t smear all white supremacists when a couple of their guys shoot cops?

Why did BLM go to Lancaster Pa after the guy got shot for attacking his sister and police officer.?Never showed him brandishing a butcher knife. BLM is no friend of black Americans. If they were they would address the black on black crime. Where are those protests.?Only when it’s a White cop, never all the good police who help their people, Black or white. Like I said it’s like you think those deputies, that were just sitting there, think it was their fault. I hope that you do not need help from a first responders.

Not those two, anyway. (rimshot).

Seriously, thoughts and prayers, I hope they don’t die. I mean, of this. Of course they’re going to die, someday. Like all of us.