Orange juice pulp

Plup free is for people who have to wash their own glasses. In a restaurant, I like pulp. At home, I drink pulp free.

I like pulp. I have a dishwasher. It takes care of washing the pulp out of the glass.

Wow. Even across the board at this point.

Never have I seen such a contentious issue spread so evenly. Interesting!

You’d probably like Calypso Lemonades. Flavored Lemonades “with real lemon bits.” We sell a ton of it.

ETA, their website isn’t terribly up to date, they have more flavors then that.

Down with pulp!

This discussion reminds me of one of my favorite Tony-Carmella exchanges from “The Sopranos.” Tony is in his usual obstinant oversized whiny baby mood:

Tony (annoyed and holding orange juice container): This says “With Pulp!”
Carmella: You like it with pulp.
Tony: Not this much. I like it with “*SOME *Pulp”!

I HATE bits floating around in my drinks. Liquids should be liquid, solids should be solid.

Lots o’ pulp! And lemonade too.

Mmmm pulp. Without the pulp, it’s just sugar water.

Requisite bit from National Lampoon’s “That’s Not Funny, That’s Sick!”: Pulp

Warning: contains heavy cursing at the end

'Can I have ‘er pulp instead of the baked beans? I love it, I’m having pulp, pulp, pulp, pulp, pulp, pulp and pulp!’

I like it so pulpy ya hafta chew it.

I like pulp, and that ain’t no fiction.
mmm

One should not have to chew a beverage.
Pulp is nasty.

It reminds me of the Odd Couple episode where Oscar serves Felix a glass of orange juice with pits in it. “Pits, pits, pits!”

I am an IL native and I grew up buying oranges (and other citrus) from exotic lands…like FL. And it just isn’t orange juice without the pulp.

I love pulp, but you can’t find it in grocery store brands here anymore.

If there was a choice of “so thick with pulp you have to spoon it out and chew it”, that is the one I’d get.

The best part is the feeling of pulp tickling your tongue as you drink it. Lots of pulp for me, please!

Fresh squeezed orange juice should have pulp. All store bought stuff is inferior, and for some reason I don’t like the store brands to have pulp, although I can live with a little.

• California native, living in Florida and working in California

Beverages should not have floaties in them. Horrible.