Orange juice pulp

Fuck all you no pulp assholes, rigorously, thoroughly. It’s juice, not water. Why don’t you just suck on an orange flavored Starburst, if you’re so averse to actual oranges. Asshole, commie, cock-shitting dicknipples.

Mmmmmm. Down with pulp indeed. Down the hatch! :cool:

I like OJ with or without pulp.

Here I am! Curiously picky and extremely strange, that’s me!

Correct.

I’ll let you take a guess as to how I voted.

I can’t eat oranges. If a wedge comes on plate with a meal in a restaurant, if anything, I bite on a it, make a goofy “sunshine smile,” suck out the juice, and spit out the rest. Blargh.

I’ll buy orange juice and lemonade with pulp in them if I have no choice…because I have a set of strainers to get rid of that stuff.

Even as a joke, this doesn’t belong in Cafe Society. Keep it in the Pit.

I also don’t like pulp. I am not a big fan of oranges, I generally only drink juice when I have a cold

Walmart has it listed for sale

Bolivian Chicken!

:smacks Biffy with a newspaper and goes back to bed:

I used to hate pulp as a kid, but now I like “some pulp”.

My idea of perfect OJ: an orange I can drink.

I hand-squeeze my own with a great little OXO juicer/reamer. It strains the pits and most of the pulp, so to just pour the juice out of the reservoir, I guess it would be “some pulp,” but of course I tip the top over and push all the strained pulp into my glass. It’s all the goodness of the orange innards without any pith or seeds. So good, and really, the laziest way to consume an orange. Sometimes I’ll squeeze 2 oranges to 1 grapefruit. Yummers.

I detest orange juice. The only way I’ll drink it, is if there is a stout shot of vodka in it. I prefer no pulp.