Oscar the grim reaper kitty

LOL. Seriously LOL.

You, of all people, should know that it’s the giant squid who are responsible. Everyone knows cats just like seafood.

I’m going with smell as well. Bodies change smell a lot. I can, for example, smell when I’m a day or two out from my period (and no, not from being dirty! I can smell it even while I’m in the shower).

Oscarlolz!

Here’s your handbasket! Enjoy the trip!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Guess what just became my computer’s new background.

On edit: As a total dog person, I just want to point out that whenever puppies make the news in any sort of positive light, it’s always because they’ve fished some drowing kid out of a lake or at least because they’re trained to do totally cute pet tricks. The only thing a cat can do to make CNN is watch people die.

Think about that, cat people!!

::Yawn:: Call me when your chiuaua makes the BBC for treeing a bear!

Incarnation of Sekhmet! Run for the hills!

It hardly needs stressing that the media are heavily pro-dog. This is because there are more dog owners to advertise to. (Yes, there are more cats than dogs, but more dog owners than cat owners.)

Unless the dog is a pit bull type.

All your soul are belong to us.

They’ll see the cat lying across their face in the video, if they review the tapes.

My legs were all scratched up and I had washed of as much of the caked on blood as I could last night after picking blackberries. The cat normally nudges her nose against you to get you to pet her. Last night she was going to nudge my leg, until she got close. She started to lick my leg instead.

I know we’ve been having some fun, but the cheezburger joint finally has their own now.

ORLY?

Yeah, well maybe, it’s also because dogs are way cool and cats totally suck! Ever think about that? Huh, Mr. kitty-luvin’-I-Like-To-Wake-Up-To-Dead-Rodents-On-My-Bed?

I kid, I kid :stuck_out_tongue:

rly!

no wai!

Meh. Ours is way better. :smiley:

wai!

I actually sent them mine before they put that one up.