Our Spouses' Weird Habits and Behaviors

I had a BF who was wild about my feet. He loved massaging them and would end up kissing them. A few times he took it beyond “normal” and slathered peanut butter between my toes (I can’t stand that stuff!) and lick it off. Another time was kinda thawed frozen strawberries (he wasn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer) and whipped cream.

Massages, I liked. Eating off my feet, well, I tolerated it.

The list on his weirdness could go on for pages. Won’t bore you with all the details.

Baglady is heavy into the grooming thing.

Picks my zits.

She does her best to remove every hair on my body (except head hair and my goatee). She’d shave my face every day if I let her.

She likes to pluck my eyebrows (I tend toward a slight uni-brow) but I don’t put up with that too often. Our agreement is that she can do it after I fall asleep.

Fingernails and toenails are big time.

No ear-cleaning, though. It is my position that eargasms should be entirely masturbatory.

I like to sniff my girl’s head (actually the scalp). It smells like an old blanket I used to have. Man I love that smell. My blanket used to smell like a blanket that hadn’t been washed in months…it had all my oils and other scents. It just smelled comforting. Everyone else thought it smelled like shit and never wanted to even be near it. I also like to “operate” on her. She has blackheads on her back, though they’re not actually black. They look like hard pus/dirt or something. Anyway, I just take some tweezers and pull them out. When they’re out, they look like little white cylinders. I also like to have her draw on my back with a pen or marker. I don’t actually care what she draws, I just like the feeling of having a pen or marker on my back. I could literally lay there for hours and have her or anyone else draw on me.

But it still drives you nuts, right? My hubby paces incessantly while talking on the phone. He doesn’t do it any other time though. Every time he picks up the phone, he will do laps around the room a few times, then will wander about the entire house at least a half dozen times. Sometimes he even goes outside and circles the backyard a few times while gabbing on the phone. He is physically incapable of sitting in a chair while talking on the phone. One of his buddies from work told me once that he drives them nuts at work because he paces in his cubicle while talking to clients on the phone (he is a computer network support tech).

**FINE!** I can't stand to see his "gigantic thor-like rod of passion" dangling below the shirt.

My (now ex-)fiancee had the odd (to me) habit of never taking calls in my presence. Phone would ring, I’d answer, caller would ask for her, I’d hand her the phone. No matter how inane the call, she’d wander out of the room, shutting any/all doors between me and where she ended up. If I went into the room she was, she’d wander further to a different room, again closing doors.

She’d do the same thing if she answered the phone. If the call was for her, she’d immediately get up and wander away.

Perhaps that splains our ex-ness…

My SO has the truly annoying habit of waiting until you leave the room to say something to you. Something like: converse…converse…converse…{end of conversation} {you leave the room} she starts up again, causing you to return to ‘her’ room and say “What???”

Fear of abandonment maybe??? Whatever it is drives me nuts, but I am sure she could tell you of equally wierd things I do.