Over 25 College Students - How Do I Find Out If It's Increasing?

I have not been able to find this statistic. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

:confused: It? IQ? Decibels? Cost per acre?
OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh! You want to know if the percentage of all college students over the age of 25 is increasing!

That was the most work I’ve ever had to do to find out I didn’t know something.

I remember that those college guides like (Kaplan’s) has a field in each college entry expressing students over 25 as a percentage of total student body.

This is a little off the subject but I felt the need for a post. I am 40 and I started going to school again this semester. I am in a lab with several students and we were talking about age. I had a sudden revelation. I looked at one of my lab partners and said, “When I first went to college, you weren’t born yet.” I wanted to cry. Sorry for the hijack.

I’m an over 25 college student. Heck, I was starting high school when my classmates were born.

In any event, colleges do keep records on that sort of thing, and if you call your local college admissions office, I’m sure they can point you to some national figures.

Robin

hlanelee - I was talking w/a classmate about taking the GRE and he kept saying it was like the SAT (he has a clear memory of the SAT since he’s not older than dirt like me). I finally said that I needed some other reference point because I couldn’t even remotely remember the SAT questions. I hear ya. You can weep on my shoulder if I can weep on yours :slight_smile:

MsRobyn Thanks - I will try calling my college :slight_smile: