Pardon me another pardon question

I’m trying to find a list of pardons given by presidents like the most recent one. That is pardons granted either before convictions or before a sentence is carried out. It’s pretty easy to find list of all pardons and commutations but not broken down by type. The two famous ones I remember are the draft dodgers and Nixon.

NM

DOJ has the list for each president back to 1989. The list includes a sentencing date for each recipients, which is blank or “N/A” if they had not yet been sentenced.

I didn’t see any for George W Bush, bit the other presidents all had at least one pardon for somebody not yet sentenced.

[ul]
[li]One of Obama’s pardons was for Marine Corps general James Cartwright, who pleaded guilty to making false statements to federal investigators and was awaiting sentencing when pardoned. [/li]
[li]Clinton pardoned former CIA director John Deutch before he was sentenced. He had agreed to plead to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling government secrets.[/li]
[li]Clinton also pardoned former Arizona governor Fife Symington, who was convicted on bank fraud charges that had been overturned. The 2001 pardon blocked efforts at a retrial.[/li]
[li]And, infamously, Clinton pardoned Marc Rich and Pincus Green, who were indicted for tax evasion but fled the US to avoid prosecution.[/li]
[li]George HW Bush pardoned former Secretary of State Casper Weinberger, who had been charged with perjury and obstruction of justice but not yet tried for his role in the Iran-Contra affair. Bush pardoned several others related to Iran-Contra, including some who had not been tried (Duane Clarridge) and some awaiting sentencing (Clair George)[/li][/ul]