Paris Hilton sex video - how do I know when I've found the right one?

There’s a thought I’ve never had: “Gee, I was hoping we’d have stopped having sex by now.”

Well, it isn’t the “twenty minutes” part that makes me scratch my head, it’s the “twenty minutes of oral” part. I mean, there’s other stuff to do, of which oral can be a part, one that’s particularly effective for a lot of women, but you can’t go sending the poor guy downtown with instructions not to come up til the Late Show is over. Aren’t you bored? I have to change it up some or it’s just not interesting after a bit. Plus, I never really know what to do with my hands. (But I don’t need any suggestions!)

Bored? Not the way my man does it. :smiley:

There’s more to it than just licking up and down, but I’m sure you know that. Oral sex can encompass a few different activities. Here’s a link to an article I wrote about it. I’ve been told it’s very informative. hee hee.

http://www.battleberry.com/sex_talk.html

This is the video I have. I don’t remember a 20 minutes oral scene though. I thought it was about 7 or 8 minutes (followed by sex, and then the BJ scene).

It’s really nothing special (I didn’t know who Paris was either). I liked the other video better, of some famous Polish chick (Severina?). A lot more…interesting.

That’s Severina Vuckovic, who’s Serbian or maybe Croatian.