Party at Quicksilver's place!!!!

Didn’t you get any champagne?

::runs off to get champagne::

• comes to, senses something odd but not unpleasant happening to his person, pretends to remain unconscious until mustard is applied to a place that would be a bit sensitive to mustard *

HEY! Careful now! Oh. I see. I won’t be so awkward as to enquire about the whereabouts of my clothes but I do require 2 or 3 fairly strong drinks to not worry about being naked and covered in condiments. heh…condiments.

• See self in mirror *

COOL! I look like a Sith!

Kindly notice my entrance post above. :wink:

sprays you with it

Inigo, you look… um… delicious!

(still drunk, but tired of typing in the hiccups)
Hey, Snakescatlady! I had a dream about you a couple weeks ago! You gave me a kitten.

Anyway, I’m bored with Inigo, where’d Quicksilver sneak off to? I think he’s cute. I think, 'cause I don’t know what he looks like. I’m pretty sure he’s a he, at least. Not that gender matters so much, as long as he’s cute.

shoutsHey, Quicksilver, are you cute?

He’s from Canuckistan, so he says “aboot” in the cutest way.

Margaritas are ready!!!

Line forms here.

licks the salt off his margarita glass and takes a sip, sitting on the couch by his self

conga conga conga

Somebody grab my butt!

I’ll take a margarita. Anything better than beer. Say, Quickie, whatchagot in your house? starts rummaging through closets, drawers

Electronic Chaos, we need a lookout. Here’s your own pitcher, keep your eyes peeled and your ears whatever ears need to be kept, and let us know if you hear sirens.

Puts a straw in pitcher and drinks out of it
(5 minutes later)

GUYS! I hear sirens!

Wait…no that’s just the music. Who put on this trance stuff anyway?

changes CD to Jazz

looks outside Hey, who ordered the fire truck?

::Sneaks up behind Electronic Chaos, hopping to see him jump up into the air.::

Sir, aren’t you a little old to be underaged drinking?

Hi guys, sorry I’m late.

Um, where do I put all these pies?

[B]Jazz*?! * You, sir, have no taste! Turn that crap off!

puts on some dance music and starts gyrating

Kyth, come dance with me! You too, Weird One!

Ok, here I am, and I brought peameal bacon…where’s the BBQ? Um, lemme re-phrase that, where’s the beer THEN the BBQ.

grabs silenus’s butt

Conga conga con-GA!

swings with Ana, taking the opportunity to happily do naughty things Hey, I like jazz…

::following Canadiangirl out back to light the BBQ and find out just what bejeebus is peameal bacon::

It’s really good…ask Kyth or Quicksilver…it’s almost ready too! Wanna try some?

Hell yeah! If I’m helping BBQ it, and running to keep you in beer, I’m eating what you brung.