Party at Quicksilver's place!!!!

:: sticks head in door ::

OOWWW!!

:: opens door and sticks head in ::

Can’t stay. I just want to wish Snakescatlady

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

hey, where’d she go?

:: goes back out the door ::

Poutine, awesome! I can never decide if it sounds delicious or gross. I’ll try some!

All clear liquor is in the freezer. Next to the vodka and the rum. Help yourself. And get some ice for Inigo. He’s about to get his ass kicked by a GIRL! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Something just crawled across my foot.

And why does the chair say “thank you” when I sit down, Holy Crap who the hell did I just sit on!!!

tickles an arrow at his throat Sorry, hon, what were you saying? I couldn’t hear over the noise…

Pizza guy said we had to pick it up. Can you drive a convertible? April took the top down and now I can’t get it up. Wait, that came out wrong. Here, I’ll drink, you drive. *Hands over the kes to the 911. *

Oh, sorry, you were out back by the barbeque, and there’s no saving a slice 'round these folks. Say, what were you and Canadiangirl doing out back for so long anyway, hmmm? :smiley:

Yee-Hawwwwwwww!

:eek: My you look lovely in that shirt open low like that? :smiley:

The way you drive that thing, it’s little wonder it’s called a 911. I’ll drive. Try not to throw up on the rug.

:::bottle-feeds Lily while swigging more champagne:::

Anybody got a towel? Or a reasonably clean shirt? She’s a messy…don’t drink that!
It was kitten formula. How did it taste?

I want a ride.

In the Porsche. :dubious:

**Watches **Mr Bus Guy, Quicksilver and Anast… ** walk out to the car. Hopes they don’t have any trouble because the car is probably still registered as stolen with the NICB. **

Drive carefully, now!

I don’t know about you, but I’m not sure we sent the right people to bring back the pizza.

But since they’re going, can they bring more beer and margarita fixins?

Um, yeah…minor confusion. Looks like I’ll have to take charge again…

Perfect, 'cuz my license is suspended anyway. Ha!

(wait… that’s bad. right?)

While I’m gone, keep everyone from putting my furninture in the yard. If I don’t return, water my flowers from time to time. I’ll be out in 2 to 5.

:::hops in the porsche:::

Let’s go Anast… times a waistin’.

Try not to flash the cars next to you this time… :wink:

What in the hell are you thinking man?

Anast, you feel free to express your disdain towards other drivers any way you wish.

Sheesh, this is why I need to be driving.

I feel the need to express disdain that my name has become Anast… :dubious:

Stasia is easier to say. No, really.

No, no, no, I’m a good driver!

…Why is that car making that noise, whoo-oop, whoo-ee-oop, and flashing its lights at us?

Gotcha. Just following the herd.

Of course, if there’s all this angst and disdain, then you could properly express that…

Oh never mind, lets just go get this beer and pizza. You’ll want to be seated.