Pastor my ass...tipping related

Well you’re right about one thing.

I’m sure she had a great reputation, with people who don’t know what a fucking shitbag she is. Now everyone knows, and her reputation is in tatters.

Well, that’s the thing - anyone who knows her presumably knew she was a shitbag. So she’s got the same reputation, just more of it.

That’s why she’s so pissed off.

Hey, take it easy. It’s tough being a reanimated corpse!

Well twickster just today* realized, after being called out on it in a ATMB thread, you can’t call people assholes outside of the pit. She’s been here 11 years and been a mod for several of those. But it’s Ok because she said she was sorry, after being called out on it, so no need for a mod note or warning. Also nobody reported it so she thought it was A-Ok. Because apparantly there is no such thing as a wrong-doing unless you get caught.

Recently she realized you can’t call people twats outside of the pit but it’s Ok because she gave herself a mod note. Even though she’s given other posters warnings instead of notes because they have been here long enough to know better*. Even though those people have been here fewer years than she has.

**Her very own explanation.

That’s not what she said. Try again.

Or actually please don’t try again because nobody really cares anymore.

And if you do, try to do it in the proper forum.

Now if they supersized your helping of communion wine, then they’d be on to something. We could even do a scientific test of transubstantiation: drunkenness ==> it’s still wine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jesus Christ, Mr. I want so bad to be a moderator that I’ll suck ten thousand dicks to be one again, fucking learn to read. I wasn’t ccomplaining about her mod actions I was providing an example of someone that BigT described.

Here let me repost it so that you can hopefully understand that not every mention of a poster who is also a mod is a criticism of their modding actions. Fucktard.

The MEEK shall inherit the Earth. The M E E K. Not the cheap.

What did she do after you passed her your ass?

I couldn’t even pass her, my ass has a bad shimmy over 1.5 mph.

I do think I’ve figured out why God gets ten percent though.

He did do a pretty bang up job on the universe obviously. And in six days none the less. So it is pretty obvious he gave a hundred and ten percent.

Now it only seems fair that he get that ten percent back so he can at least break even on this venture. I suspect he expects the big payback to be from royalties, mechandising, reruns and various spin offs.

To buy a starship, duh!

The Gawker article has a link to the church’s web page.

Which now says page not found.

<snerk>

I’m trying to sing the thread title to the tune of Jackson Browne’s “Doctor My Eyes.”

[Moderating]
Right, sure you were. Hey, got any bridges for sale? While I wait for you to get back to me on that, do me a solid and keep your tedious whinging about moderator actions in ATMB, where it belongs.
[/Moderating]

I am sick and tired of people pulling the “poor oppressed christian” when they pull stunts like this. I am also over anyone who gives crap to people working Sundays. It’s your holy day, now fuck off home and eat peanut butter. If you don’t want to tip, take your ass to McDonalds or Burger King.