People we've "lost" this year

But we could say “He lost his life.”.

OP is an insensitive git.

We lost country singer Craig Strickland a couple of weeks ago. They found him. Dead, but he was found.

I don’t know if that helps your point or not.

You may need to get him a British passport though, and I don’t think the Brits will be interested.

But they always find them in the last place they look when they’re lost.

Great song.

One of my Facebook friends posted that Alan Rickman “walked the rainbow today”. If you want to complain about fucking pathetic euphemisms, start with that turd please.

That sounds like he went gay.

“Wankified git” Nice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Showing once again why faithfool is one of my favorite SD posters.

Or ate way, way too many Skittles. Or both.

I thought that was for animals?

Yeah, I thought crossing the rainbow bridge was for pets?

Annecdote:

A few years ago I had a bad stomach flu and was heavily dehydrated, and ended up in the emergency room to get IV fluids. My wife came looking for me and was told that I had been admitted to the main part of the hospital while in fact I was being checked out. I ended up taking a taxi home while she was still at the hospital trying to figure out what happened to me and was told that they couldn’t find any record of me.

Eventually she stormed out of the Hospital grumbling loudly. On the way out someone asked her what was wrong and she said in a voice that was obviously more annoyed than sad, “I can’t believe how incompetent they are here, they lost my husband.”

She said his eyes got so large as he stared at her in stunned silence, until she realized what she had said and told him that she meant it literally rather than euphemistically.

OP, don’t worry. Those people aren’t lost. They’ll be along any minute now, they are just late.

So, is the OP saying that all dead celebrities are behind the dryer?

Lemmy died last week. Unless this is a pop culture reference I’m missing.

He was lost forever Dec. 28 2015

Newsbreak
In a tragic turn of events- following the sad loss of David Bowie,
Terrible news emerged that Justin Bieber is still alive.

Huh. So he was. Time flies! Except that he’s dead, not lost, if you don’t want the OP to come to your house and punch you in the face.

Then what sort of bridge do people cross?

Sadly, we seem to have “lost” BrazenPirate, who may have been sucked into a black hole in the ethernet.

Aw, shucks. Twern’t nothin.’