People who aren't vaccinated - what should they be called?

Counter productive how? What are they going to do if people hurt their feelings, double not get vaccinated?

What does the ‘illegals’ have to do with anything in significant numbers that anyone should care?

Conservative media is pushing hard on the idea that illegal immigrants are the cause of the present surge. Extra points if the talking head notes that they aren’t being tested or vaccinated, or are bussed to Republican states to wreck havoc. I heard a soundbite of New Jersey Governor Murphy referring to such theories as tin-foil hat conspiracies, but personally have no knowledge of the extent that asylum-seekers are affecting COVID spread.

~Max

Uggh! Gov. Abbot is banning any kind of restrictions or mask mandates in public places. Cases are skyrocketing, so he decides to blame the ‘illegals’ and writes an executive order to have state troopers stop any transport that look ‘suspicious’.

‘Plague rats’ was the first thing that came to my mind upon reading the title. You beat me to it by three months.

Well, I’ve since learned that calling people on Facebook that will get you suspended for bullying. So keep that in mind. :slight_smile:

I saw this on social media today. Those who are anti-vaxx due to political leanings and “freedom”: spreadnecks.

The point is supposed to be that we shouldn’t be blaming magatites for not getting the vaccine, because the REAL problem is that a lower percentage of black people are getting the vaccine and if only more black people got the vaccine, we’d be saved! (not my opinion, but one expressed to me by other people)

I wonder how he rationalizes the rise of cases in Alaska? How many “illegals” can fly to or cruise in to infect that state?

snowbacks from the wilds of Canada.

That’s a hoax. There’s no Covid in Alaska!!

I was hoping someone would have said “Canada Geese” just so I could say “Honk, Honk, Honkers” but… Delta and my oldest child (no vax just because-- ) have me feeling blue.

Not Delta Blues or Blues Brothers nor Bluegrass, Iowa.

Just sad.