people with high-beams on

we all know that to signal someone in front of you that they have their brights on, you flash yours at them. What should I do to let the person that is behind me know that they have theirs on?

Huh, good question. I’d probably tap my brakes a couple times and maybe they would notice my brake lights and think, “hey, my brights are on.”

Slow down until they’re forced to pass you. When they pull in front of you, proceed to blind them.

Or, you could adjust your mirror so the beams don’t bother you so much.

Huh, good question. I’d probably tap my brakes a couple times and maybe they would notice my brake lights and think, “hey, my brights are on.”

Tap the breaks and gesticulate wildly in the mirror. If that doesn’t work, they’re drunk.

OH! You meant headlights.

Right. Uh… adjust your mirror. Carry on.

Try wiggling your rearview mirror so that it shines the line back into the driver’s eyes. Sometimes they will actually get the message and dim the lights.

Or try a trick I heard about once. Mount a couple of really bright lights on the rear deck of your car, aimed to hit the head of a following driver. Have a dash-mounted switch to control them. This could also be helpful with a tailgater.

GaryT, are you joking? If you’re not, is that legal?:confused:

Just deploy the oil slick and be done with it.

I normally pull over so that the car can pass, and then flash my high beam at them once or twice. Hopefully they think “geez, what an idiot! Their high beam is right in my - oh!” And then at the very least I’m not getting blinded anymore.

Wow, totally not what I thought this was going to be about.

-waiting for cooler weather-

My brother and I used to use a similar trick. We had an old flatbed truck that we used to haul hay. Since there were plenty of days where we finished a job after dark, we had loading lights mounted all around the bed and up on a rack. If somebody didn’t dim his headlights after being blinked with our hi-beams, we’d give 'em a shot of the loading lights. Everbody got the message then. Since we had lights pointing towards the back, it worked just as well for tailgaters with hi-beams.

My brother and I used to use a similar trick. We had an old flatbed truck that we used to haul hay. Since there were plenty of days where we finished a job after dark, we had loading lights mounted all around the bed and up on a rack. If somebody didn’t dim his headlights after being blinked with our hi-beams, we’d give 'em a shot of the loading lights. Everbody got the message then. Since we had lights pointing towards the back, it worked just as well for tailgaters with hi-beams.

Mooch is not on his own.

My car (an early 90s Hyundai) has a switch specifically for this! It’s an extra set of tail lamps that can be flicked on and off via a dashboard toggle. The button is marked by a crossed out set of blaring lights.

No, it doesn’t work.

Do you mean car’s or NHO’s?

I assume NHO=THO.

Nipple Hard On

Yep. Same thing.

Titty Hard On

I have done this.
It works.