Pet pictures!

Helena is just totally adorable – I’m sending virtual hugs & scritches, but please give her real ones for me. And I totally agree with your philosophy. Dogs don’t view death the way we do, and their beautiful love of life should be fully indulged as much as reasonably possible.

As for the cats, meh, I’m a confirmed Dog Person, practically an honorary Dog myself, and to me the cats look like they’re glaring and contemplating murder. Many cat lovers would probably agree because they somehow find it endearing. :wink:

Mac is adorable, too! One reason I love this thread is that, as I said before, just looking at these beautiful animals is good for the soul. There’s a reason that therapy dogs exist, and why they’re effective! There’s also the fact that studies have shown that having a dog in the household, especially if you live alone, helps you live longer (and, I would venture, makes you happier) …

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/26/health/national-dog-day-2021-benefits-of-dogs-wellness/index.html