Phoenix Dopefest

Training for my new job is going ok but it is time consuming, only now I have a chance to reply that I’ll be there also.

Looking forward to May.

Here is what MapQuest returns when I ask for all the doper’s locations: û

:smiley:

I’ll bump this for no other reason to subscribe to the thread in case anyone else posts.

BTW I sent an email inviting everyone to a couple of things, easter service at our church and to watch a night shoot may 10.

Friendly reminder, the Dopefest’s this weekend. Cisco – found your way around the valley? Phlosphr, still going to be in town? flight – do you know if your spare day is this Saturday? DaToad, is your calendar still free? Everyone else – still planning on coming?

Another nifty note – looks like the Houston Dopefest is at the same time.

TheLadyLion and I will be there.

Ok, I’m going to try my best to make it tomorrow. I assume a lot of you have met in person before? For those of us that haven’t -how will we find you? Table for Cecil Adams?

I was afraid of this, the scheduling in my new job put me to work this Saturday.

There could be a chance I get out early, but I think by 5:00 pm everything will be over then at Los Dos Molinos.

It looks like the perfect streak of not meeting Padeye will be maintained…

Have a good time everyone, I hope in the next occasion I have the time.

-Ed.

Well we won’t be in the same getup but here’s a recent mug shot of TheLadyLion and myself.

Gigobuster, drop me a note off the board. Something coming up next week you may find interesting.

Cisco, I don’t have any really recent photos (I think the last time I was photographed was when Padeye got a new camera back in 2001! :eek: ), but you can just go randomly up to groups and ask if they’re Dopers – that’s how I first found them!

GIGObuster – oh man! So sorry to miss you this time and I hope to see you again soon! Sounds like the job’s keeping you busy.

Padeye & TheLadyLion – barring anything major, see you tomorrow, and that’s a beautiful wedding photo!

Lol, well, I’m not really the shy type but

I’ll hold up a sign like the ones at the airport that says Cisco, how’s that? :smiley:

Haha, that would be hilarious but then I would feel like a jerk if I didn’t make it. I still have to dodge my brother for the rest of the day. Hmmm, he’s not awake yet, should I go reserve us a table now? :slight_smile:

Actually, I called them a few weeks ago and they said there should be no problem at this time even if we just show up, they aren’t usually busy at 2 pm. But if you’d like to call them as a friendly reminder, sounds like a good idea!

Oh, you know, you can bring your brother too! :smiley:

making her Cisco sign right now

According to this website lunch is from 11am to 2:30pm and dinner is from 5pm to 9pm.

Does that mean they’re closed between 2:30 and 5? Sorry if that sounds like a stupid question but there are a few resturants back home that close between lunch and dinner. Don’t know if that is a common practice :).

Greetings Phoenix Dopefest! And a courtesy bump from another 2:00 p.m., Saturday, May 3rd Dopefest (Houston). Hi lel! Hi Padeye! Hi Mauvaise!

Y’all have fun!

[sub]I’m shameless.[/sub]

Good catch…they are in fact closed 2:30 - 5 Tuesday - Friday, but they are open all day on Saturdays, according to their answering machine. So it’s still on!

By the way, I love this Cisco sign so far. :slight_smile:

Maybe if we yell really loud you can hear us down in Houston? :smiley:

If you’re really going to hold up that sign it won’t be hard to find me. Just look for the tall goofy looking guy with the really red face :D.

Believe me, I will have a sign. :o

I just have to mention that the sign is completed. Hope you enjoy it, Cisco :smiley:

You suuuuuure you can’t just post that photo from '01? :D:D