Photography websites

Are there any photography websites were you can view photos along with basic information about how the shot was taken (ISO, aperture, shutter speed, type of camera)? I’d appreciate it if anyone knows of particularly good sites like this.
MMXXVIII

Are you thinking about an instructional site? A site that shows a photo, includes the camera settings, and perhaps some details about how the picture was taken?

Or do you mean something like Flickr, where the photos include their camera settings as part of their upload? For example, on my friend’s Flickr pages, near the lower-right there is something like this:

Additional Information

Some rights reserved
Anyone can see this photo
Taken with a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi.
More properties

The camera model is linked. And if you click on More properties, you get a ton of camera settings including the ones you mentioned above.

More the instructional site. I have a new camera and dreams of being the next Ansel Adams.

Digital photography School is a great site, and sometimes the photos shown in the articles will include exposure settings.
Unfortunately, exposure setting data is lost when uploading to most of the photo-hosting sites.

(I’m running a series of photography class threads at another board, PM me if you’re interested.)

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

free stock photo site (user submitted) that lists all the info you want in most cases.

You might need an account, but it’s free.

FWIW, SmugMug retains the EXIF data on the images I upload.

Try this. I’m not a photographer so I can’t say if it has all you want. http://www.dpchallenge.com/index.php

www.flickr.com.

So long as the poster has not disabled it, every photo on the site has a link on the lower right of the screen for “more properties”, which will display all the exif data associated with that photo. This also depends on whatever software has created the image not removing the exif data.

If it’s all there, it’ll show something like this, and more:

Camera: Canon EOS 350D Digital
Exposure: 0.6 sec (3/5)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 171 mm
ISO Speed: 1600
Exposure Bias: 0/2 EV
Flash: Flash did not fire

See http://www.flickr.com/photos/alessan_dt/3004376609/meta/ for an example.

I look around this site all the time. Unfortunately, most of their winning pictures are very heavily post-processed so much of the info is of limited value. Very talented people there though.