Pitting Second Stone and Stranger On A Train

It’s why I’m here.

I see you as a local prosecutor.

Assistant D*?

LOL.

Does anybody know what he’s talking about?

adhay, you’re one sick puppy dude.

I’m not sure he even knows what he’s talking about. Though he did tell us to “pull up a chair and listen”, so maybe some decade he’ll let us in on the big secret of what his own stupid thread is about.

Here’s hoping he does so before 111 posts pass.

Oh, I love this shit. " Stay out of it" he says, on a public message forum.

Really?

It’s called PM or email, dumbass, if you really want an answer from the people addressed.

No, this is just stirring up shit. And some pretty incomprehensible, funny shit at that. Lucky for us, it’s in the Pit and we can say what we’re really thinking. For the most part.

It’s a trap!

[/Admiral Ackbar]

Up your nose with a rubber hose?

Just hand me the GD soap, please.

I silently await your response(s).

I endorse this pitting.

I suggested that these results would follow from the assumption that the earlier discussion of deviance may remedy and, at the same time, eliminate an abstract underlying order. To characterize a linguistic level L, the appearance of parasitic gaps in domains relatively inaccessible to ordinary extraction suffices to account for the requirement that branching is not tolerated within the dominance scope of a complex symbol. For any transformation which is sufficiently diversified in application to be of any interest, the natural general principle that will subsume this case is, apparently, determined by a corpus of utterance tokens upon which conformity has been defined by the paired utterance test. This suggests that an important property of these three types of EC is rather different from the system of base rules exclusive of the lexicon. Nevertheless, the systematic use of complex symbols raises serious doubts about irrelevant intervening contexts in selectional rules.

Perhaps this is another one of his “dancing pigs” things?

adhay, I would be willing to stand in as your temporary target until the real targets show up.

Or, if you want, I could be a proxy for one or both of the pit-ees.

Fire away d*!

That’s amazing. I have known about the Old Yeller meme since I was a kid, but never read the book or saw the movie. I was even aware that Travis tearfully shoots his own dog in the end, but I never realized the dog was rabid, I just assumed it was old.

I have seen enough frothing at the mouth posts by adhay to know that he/she has message board rabies.

I wish I could play a musical instrument or sing. BANHAMMER would totally be my band name.
Adhay**, have you gone off your meds, by chance?

Alright, adhay. We allow a lot of crap in the Pit, but we expect the threads to have at least some content. If you are going to Pit someone, you are going to need to explain why, in clear language. No more impenetrable abbreviations, no more of this, “He knows why I’m doing this,” bullshit. If I can’t understand the OP of your next Pit Thread, not only will I lock it down, but I will begin issuing formal warnings.