Pitting Steophan

You really haven’t paid attention to what I post, have you?

This is hilarious coming from the guy who routinely makes cite-free and quote-free wild accusations and characterizations about me!

I tried, but I see absolutely no reason to continue.
Bye.

No; I haven’t. Contrary to what you want to believe, what you post isn’t worth paying attention to. I’ve wasted enough time with your unpleasant jerkishness today; bye.

The quality of replies to my posts will go up considerably now, I must thank iiandyiiii for enabling this and getting two of the biggest dipshits on the board to ignore me!

Don’t worry, I’m still here and still loving all of your manufactured fantasies about me. I look forward to reading your next one!

It’s funny, Steo, how every time I say something specific about you, I have a cite and an exact quote. And it’s funny, Steo, how whenever you say something specific about me, you never have a cite and an exact quote. Do you ever wonder why that is?

When my criticism is that you haven’t provided something, it’s a little hard to provide a cite for that. As you’d know if you understood the slightest thing about, well, understanding.

These are examples of the things you called me and accused me of (and much, much more), without a single quote or cite. That’s not “I haven’t provided something”, that’s very clear and direct accusations of behavior. Cite free and quote free, as usual for you. Just a little while ago today, in fact – you just posted this and now you’re pretending you haven’t made any clear and direct accusations or negative characterizations against me.

Because it’s all made up. You’re a liar or you’re hallucinating. Not sure which.

You are a fan of white people being able to shoot black people with impunity.

After reading your “contributions” to the thread in question I imagine you masturbate while watching the Rodney King beating and then you can’t get relief because you realize they didn’t kill him and despite the best efforts of your precious “justice” system two of your heroes actually were convicted of something eventually.

Nope, that’s why I’m glad that Arbery’s killers were correctly convicted. I’m a fan of people being able to defend themselves by whatever means necessary, and not facing persecution for doing so.

Do you, perhaps, think Rittenhouse’s attackers were black? It’s common enough in left wing circles when facts become irrelevant. I’m glad he was able to defend himself aginst those white men, it’s just a shame he had to go through a trial on top of that trauma.

And I don’t have heroes, as I implied earlier I don’t do worship.

You don’t do worship, perhaps, but you do do cite-free and quote-free accusations and characterizations (also called “lying”, or perhaps less likely “fantasizing”). Ignoring this part of yourself isn’t going to help it go away. Don’t you want to become a better person? Accepting that you make shit up about people you don’t like, and then trying to do something about it (and maybe apologizing for it?) might make you feel a lot better about yourself.

Maybe when you actually demonstrate I’m wrong I’ll consider it. But for now, your supercilious fake concern just makes me more convinced I’m right about you.

You’re simply lying. We can all read between the lines and know what you’re really thinking.

You’re stupid repetition that because someone must be innocent because he wasn’t convicted flies in the face of US judicial history, you ignorant toad. There’s only one reason that someone is that willfully ignorant. They want to whitewash the fucking KKK, lynchings, extrajudicial executions by cops, and justify “keep my neighborhood white” vigilante behavior that goes on to this day.

So go fuck yourself in your legalistic fantasy world.

Still no cites, and still no quotes. Unlike my post about you, in which I very specifically cited and quoted your praise for convicted child-murderer Dunn. Your words, which you continue to deny (or maybe pretend they meant something else).

Liar.

I mean, if I cared about keeping my neighbourhood white I’d hardly want Zimmerman there. But anyway…

What sort of cite that you have not shown that I’m wrong would you like? An empty quote box? A link that goes to a blank page?

Also, what are you claiming I’ve denied? I’ve said repeatedly that Dunn was correctly convicted of attempted murder, but wrongly convicted of murder, as it’s not acceptable to shoot at someone fleeing despite them having threatened you with a shotgun.

So, what do you think? Is it acceptable to threaten someone with a shotgun because they told you to turn down your expletive-laded music in a public place? That’s the only reason I can think for being opposed to Dunn defending himself. Or you might believe he was deluded when he thought there was a shotgun, that’s your go to response to people you disagree with (cite - your last few posts in this thread).

How about a cite for all the things you said about me – the negative characterizations you made about me? For starters, how about a cite for the thing you said about me referred to in the OP of this 2017 thread, which you’ve still never provided?

That you praised convicted child-murderer Michael Dunn as “the sort of people normal people want around them” who was just “trying to improve their lives and those of the people around them”. Those are your very specific words of praise for convicted child-murderer Dunn. Do you still believe convicted child-murderer Dunn, who was determined beyond a reasonable doubt to have killed an unarmed child and shot at fleeing children, is “the sort of [person] normal people want around them”?

There’s no evidence this took place aside from the words of a convicted child-murderer (and demonstrated liar). No shotgun was ever found. Convicted child-murderer Dunn told no one else about any shotgun threat. I’m baffled why you think there was a shotgun. You really trust the words of a convicted child murderer when there is not a single shred of corroborating evidence for his assertion about a shotgun? A man who shot at fleeing children? A man whose own fiance disputed what he says he told her after the shooting? A man who never reported the shooting to the police? And whose own testimony was disputed by phone records?

By Steophan’s logic, let’s face it, if Justice Kavanaugh sodomized and killed a toddler in front of a thousand witnesses, but the Senate wouldn’t impeach him because the President was a Democrat, Kavanaugh would be innocent.

Yes, I still believe that standing up for yourself against bullies is a good thing, and I believe that Dunn did exactly that. I also believe that he was wrong to shoot at the people who threatened him as they were fleeing, and should be punished for that, but so should those people who threatened him with a shotgun.

You know what I don’t believe? That a middle aged man with no criminal record wakes up one day and decides to shoot some people making up a story about a shotgun to justify it. It’s a weird form of reverse racism at play here, where you don’t believe a bunch of young black men listening to gansta rap could possibly be armed, but that an ordinary older guy with no history would just shoot them. Hell, swap the races and I’d still believe the story - sadly too many don’t and there’s black people out there who won’t defend themselves because they know they won’t get the benefit of the doubt.

If someone claims to have been threatened with a weapon, treat them as the victim they are claiming to be. Or does “believe the victim” not apply to white people? Actually, I don’t have to ask that of you, you are on record as saying that Whiteness is a disease.