Pjen, out of curiosity

When you type rUK, I know what UK stands for, but what does the r stand for? Thanks.

rest of UK, or rump UK, or what will be left of the UK if Scotland goes independent.

Thank you.

I’m guessing this is a riff on the lingo in Canada, where ever since the first referendum, we’ve been talking about Quebec and the ROC (rest of Canada)…

Didn’t know that.