Please help me ID this chair!

This picture of a chair comes from a fashion catalog (they are selling the drapes) but my wife really digs the chair. Does anyone out there in doper-land know what its called? It seems to be made of steam-bent plywood, and Design Within Reach doesn’t carry it. Any and all help appreciated!

You might do some research on Charles and Ray Eames, they invented some of the techniques and did a lot of work with molded wood shapes. I can’t find that particular chair on their official site, but I found this table, which is pretty close to the one in the picture.