Polygamous lesbians flee Sharia

I admit it, when I first read the title of the article I giggled a little. For those who don’t care to read the article yourself, Aunty Maiduguri married four other women in Nigeria in a very public ceremony and the five women went into hiding the very next day. Because she was born a Muslim, Maiduguri is subject to Sharia law, and it’s possible she will be punished by caning if caught. If she were married she’d be stoned to death.

I wish I could muster the energy to say all sorts of mean and nasty things about people who would cane or stone these women. What happens to Maiduguri doesn’t really have any effect my life, but I can’t help but be a little sad.

Marc

If they could now go around the world in a van solving crimes and acting as mercenaries, THAT would be one helluva hit. Especially with an international flair. (Just made two phone calls: Halle Berry, Lucy Liu, Charlize Theron and Salma Hayek are attached, with Andy Griffith as “The Voice”.)

Title:
Sapphic Hired Assassians Righting Iniquitous Actions- or SHARIA 5.

Even has a theme song:

*"A way out here they got a name
for lesbian freedom fighters-
The femme is Tess, the butch is Jo,
with three more they make SHARIA-

SHARIA! SHARIA!
They’ll fuck you up… Sharia!"*

Hey, if Muslim men can have four wives . . .

Dammit, I want you to write for TV & movies!!!

Can I watch?

I think I just came in my pants a little bit.

Add Uma Thurmann, call it Fox Force 5

I love you man.

(if I hadn’t already done my daily maintenance today, this so would have been tune-up material)