Poor Steven Tyler of Areosmith and his meesed up toes - Rock &roll will do you some damage over time

The toes knows

Foot surgery

Great. Now my feet hurt.

Crikeys, WTF was he doing to end up with feet like that? And don’t even get me started on his face.

Do some of his ‘trademark athletic moves on stage’ involve kicking staked rebar with his bare feet?

Quite frankly, I wouldn’t want to be Steven Tyler right about now: Aerosmith's Steve Tyler shows off bruised and battered face from shower fall | Daily Mail Online

Those look like toes deformed by wearing high heels. Had a girlfriend once with toes like those (though not as bad) from years of wearing spiky heels.

I can’t imagine how he hot that thing under his eye from a fall in the shower. As a complete WAG with no evidence whatever, I think he had some plastic surgery and for some reason had to travel out into the world before he had time to let his face heal.

With bruises on one eye, and in two spots on the same side of his chin? Can’t imagine what kind of surgery would cause that pattern.

Sometimes a bruise is just a bruise.

He needs to get his money back if that’s the case.

Unless the surgery involved knocking his front teeth outI’m inclined to believe it was a fall.

He’s insistent that he didn’t fall off the wagon, but I’m quite sure he fell off something :stuck_out_tongue:

Bathrooms are great places to injure yourself. Pretty much every surface is a hard surface. He could have hit his face against the exposed bits of plumbing or, depending on the layout of the bathroom, the edge of a tub, toilet, or sink.

It looks damned painful. I’m not sure if the guy is a real showman or a nutter for going on stage so soon after that. Maybe both.

I’m going with nasty fall in the shower like he said.

Gotta love Steven Tyler and his red toenail polish.

I had a fall in which I slammed the right side of my forehead into the ground. I had extensive brusing and swelling all around and under both eyes. It was actually worse around the left. The doc explained it as a kind of logical momentum thing – the impact causes the blood to slosh/backwash in both directions, breaking capillaries everywhere, not just at the site of impact.