Possible Ban of @DrDeth (No banning will be taking place, unsuspended)

Mod discussion is done, will be no banning and suspension is done.
No thread banning either.

Moderating:

How about a tag for the thread that says moderated or something and when you tap that tag it goes to the mod notes in that thread?

Good decision. I fully agree. No doubt DrDeth will piss me off once again at some point, and then I’ll release my frustrations in the designated Pit thread. The SDMB moves on, as always! :slight_smile:

I appreciate the thought that went into this. Any elaboration for the reasoning behind the reversal would be appreciated as well.

Group decision was not a hijack.

Thanks!

Much better than i worded it. Thanks.

Mea culpa, I absolutely could have and should have worded my response better. No doubt. My apologies to all.

And that was wrong. I want to humbly and sincerely apologize how i worded my reply post.