Possible superhero sighting - woman survives train collision

Woman survives being runover by train

Right here in Phoenix. Apparently she in unbreakable.

I love how they specify she was eating tacquitos! An important fact!

Railroad accidents always astound me. :smack:

Her superpower is stupidity.

Well, they do say that God protects fools and meth-heads.

I feel for the train engineer, who was probably sure that someone was going to die.

Sheesh it doesn’t even say what she listening to on the headphones.

It is. They were spinach tacquitos.

(She’s Popeye’s daughter.)

And all over the world, millions of readers simultaneously said to themselves, “You mean the cowcatcher?”.

More of a stuporpower, if you ask me.

Taquitos always taste better with Meth!

Maybe, but Hayden Panettiere was also Super-Nice as well as remarkably aware of her suroundings. :smiley:

[QUOTE=Just Asking Questions;18167992I love how they specify she was eating tacquitos! An important fact![/QUOTE]

A rolled corn tortilla like rolled steel, is much stronger than their flat or folded counterparts.

Train Kept A-Rollin’

I know I did. :slight_smile: I’ve never heard it called anything else. Wonder if that’s regional or generational? Please let it be regional. I would be sad if it’s in the, “something only old people say” category.

Arizona. No surprise. One by one, it seems the states on the southern extreme of the U.S. are becoming like mental institutions.

:rolleyes:

Can I go fetch you a bigger brush?
The Phoenix metro area has a population of over 4.3 Million people - in any population that size, you are going to have plenty of people with issues…

Statements like this boggle me a bit:

“What a lucky day for this woman,” Crump said. (Crump being the police spokesman in the article.)

I would not classify a day on which I was hit by a train as “lucky”, even if I survived with only minimal injuries. Individual bits of good fortune–like the train going slower than 20mph, or falling between the tracks instead of on them–does not balance being hit by a frelling train.

Anyone know where Sam Jackson was at the time this went down?

What did New Mexico ever do to you?

“breathe in … breathe out … breathe in … breathe out …”