Post your favorite season or series finales.

Agreed. That was one of the best season finales I’d ever seen…then they went chickenshit and backed away from it.

As for best series finales…well, Wonderfalls had a GREAT season and (as it turned out) series finale that was never aired. I didn’t get to see it till I watched the series on DVD.

“Sleeping in Light”, the finale to Babylon 5, was my favorite. B5 was my favorite show, and I hated to see it end, but that show left me feeling good. And Marcus might even be able to be revived!!!

By far the best ending to a series I’ve seen

The first paint ball war on Community. I don’t even remember which season it was.

It may not rank with some of the best, but I’ll bring the final series finale of Futurama into the discussion.

Babylon 5 - the best

Battlestar Galactica - I am obviously on the opposite side of some with this one.

Farscape season 2 - Die me, Dichotomy.

I thought the Season 1 finale of The Wire was just about perfect. Of course, they had to basically undo a bunch of it so they could have a Season 2, which I thought was kind of awkward.

Venture Bros Season Two - don’t get me wrong, this current season is shaping up to be fantastic and the show has legs, but I don’t believe they will ever find the magic of season two again.