Poster you'd most like to....

Not to slight anyone else on the “unpopular poster” list (I don’t know much about most of them) but ChiefScott can take himself off of that list. I’d definitely invite him for tea and crumpets ;).

There are more people but they probably know who they are.

<sniff, sniff> 8 :frowning: No one mentioned me, oh well. I would really like to meet anyone except maybe C#3 or ARG220. I would not like to meet Arg because I believe religion would be brought up and then there is that whole conversion one sided mentality that I don’t want to deal with. With C#3, sometimes I think he is funny, but he usually ends arguments with an “I’m right, you’re wrong attitude”.

Alphagene, Gr8Kat, Matt_MCL, and Auraseer all top my list. There are others, but that is who I can think of off hand.

ok, I’ll play too…

I would love to hang with: bunnygirl,
Stoidelia,
SqrlCub,
phil,
papabear,
jahender,
Joe Blank (who wouldn’t like to “Meet Joe Blank” :),

JL Picard,
the omnis,
the witches,
Frankie
Drainbead
Tennhippie
flora
topolino
pluto
Shirley
Canthearya
so many of you!

I am dying to meet ChiefScott :o, and I love to chat with E1skeptic , Dougie_Monty,and of course Contestant #3!!

I would just kill to get my hands on Arg999 and shake some sense into him.

My ‘flesh and blood’ friends are getting REALLY sick of hearing about you all!

**kisses,
Kelli **

Arg999?? Oh, My God! There’s another one?! :smiley:

I can’t believe that I left out Kellibelli. :slight_smile: <Warm Fuzzies all around) Kelli: I know you are perhaps the sweetest person here, well among the sweetest (this way I don’t offend Zette and MaryAnnQ).

HUGS!
SC

My posters and what I’d like ta do w/them:

PapaBear – Game of chess, in person.
Bluepony – Drink a beer at the NCO Club.
C#3 – Beat w/a baseball bat.
LauraRae – mention in a list.
heatherlee – Cross examine in the People v. Satan case.
Nickrz – Attend the “Identification and Proper Disposition of Trolls” workshop.
SqrlCub – Introduce him to my younger brother (they have much in common).

kellibelli – Body shots.

I’ve just been lurking here for a bit [so none of you really know me yet] and can quite honestly say I’d be delighted to lunch with any of you.

Well, most of you…

and Satan would probably top my list.

http://www.homestead.com/allusions/allusions.html

Auraseer said:

Well, I’ll be in St. Louis for about an hour and a half in a couple weeks, on my way down to Dallas. :slight_smile:

Hey, anybody here live in Dallas?

AuraSeer – Mushroom hunting and nightshade picking.
Imthecowgodmoo – Split a T-bone.
OpalCat – Create a web page.
topolino – Recall where we met (another life?)

TBC

I can think of very few posters I wouldn’t mind spending some amount of time with socially.

Ever since the old AOL SDMB, I’ve always figured Big Iron would be the most fun compadre for a night out, and CKDextHavn and tomndebb would be the most interesting guys for after-dinner conversation.

Among posters from this incarnation, geez. . .David B, cmkeller, (the late) Melin, Eris, Flora . . .the list is endless. Everyone could add their own little flavor to an evening.

My choices would be:
DavidB., CMKeller, CDextHaven (sp?), Falcon, Slythe, pldennison, tommndebb and Jahender. I know I’m forgetting someone…

“I think it would be a great idea” Mohandas Ghandi’s answer when asked what he thought of Western civilization

:::crossing arms, furrowing brow:::

Hmph.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Chris, your doing it all wrong.

The word is “hump”.

You heard him, Chris.
You hump wrong.

I’ve just silently admired your posts for awhile. I’m a sucker for people who make me laugh. I think your post in the “Poster You’d Most Like To Beat the Fuck Out Of” (or whatever it was called) thread in the BBQ Pit prompted me to write my post about you in this thread.

Also, I greatly admire anyone I’ve ever emailed from the board…you all know who you are.

I’m not as bright about stuff as some posters, but I sure do get quite an education here. I’d happily dine with anyone here. But since we’ve only got one car here at my house, someone else would have to drive. To Michigan. I’ll pay for gas. :slight_smile:

Ok, I’m curious, so I have to ask. What does “ARG999” mean?

Adam

“Life is hard…but God is good”

sorry adam…I have occaisional dyslexic type trouble with numbers…(that is my excuse, and I am sticking to it!)

You know I meant you. :slight_smile:

Ok Kelli, since you aren’t going to tell me, I’ll just drop it. :slight_smile:

I know none of you want to talk to me because you’re afraid I’ll give you an earful about religion. The funny thing, is that I never talk about religion to strangers IRL. (Unless we were at church or something) However, a better reason that some of you wouldn’t want to “hang” with me is that I don’t drink, and I hate it when people smoke in my vicinity. And I don’t appreciate sexual inuendo, or lude conversation. So, that might leave a handful of you that I’d enjoy a cup o’ joe with. :wink:

Adam

“Life is hard…but God is good”

Man…I thought 'ludes went out in the '70s.