Poster you'd most like to....

have a coffee with!
or a meal or a drink or whatever!

I would have to say Satan. I think his wicked wit and salty sense of humor would give me fits of laughter. Plus how cool would it be to say you are having coffee with the dark lord?

How bout anyone else?

I was going to start a thread like this once, until I realized that my list would be just too damn long. I’d have to say the majority of the Teeming Hundreds who regularly post on this MB. There is an amount of intelligence and wit here that just can’t be found among my regular group of friends!

Well thanks, Frankie!

For the record, I’ll break bread with almost anyone on here. I don’t mind debating or preaching to the converted… or the perverted for that matter!

Anyone ever dropping by Raleigh feel free to gimme a shout-out!

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Satan. No question.

And David, of course. :wink:

Poster I’d most like to hang out with would definitely have to be Shirley.

Poster I hang out with all the time already is Neobican.

If I could put together a group, it’d have to include Shirley, Prairie Rose, Stoidela, Diane, both Omnis, Auraseer, OpalCat, Melin, Tomndebb, PL (as long as he’s in a pleasant mood), and Matt.

I’d love to go drinking with Connie and Slythe… :wink:

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Awfully sweet of you, Chris. Although I was kind of hoping for a tête-à-tête in a small café (you know, one of the handful that still know how to make a robust cup of coffee, yet without the bitter edge) in one of the myriad of little villages that dot the landscape in, say…Vermont, a month or so from now when the multicoloured leaves start falling, a chill ever so slight in the air, with a vista as far as the eye can see, the sun setting slowly behind the trees in the distance.

Just a thought. :slight_smile:

Anytime Chris, as long as you’re buying. I’ll take a shot of Tullimore Dew.

Omni-not:
Just tell me when, I’m there. :wink:

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

To whomever wants to dine with me…

You provide the coffee, I provide the cream.(Us cow gods get plenty of that stuff.)

If you want sugar, well…

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Cowgod: with such witty repartees, your chances of becoming my…idol increase by leaps and bounds day by day.

I’ll keep you posted.

From what I’ve gathered through other postings, there’s already a few of the TM in the Naperville/Plainfield area. So I’m just sitting at home every night, waiting for them to call. sob

“I guess it is possible for one person to make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

I’d like to have coffee with a group consisting of these following SD’ers:

LauraRae
kanashimi
Sylence
Leslie
E1skeptic
Tengu
El Mariachi Loco
Louie
Mike King

Contestant #3

Hey, Satan, I’m in Winston! I live in the same state as the Reaper Dude. I knew it!

Cool, dude! Next time I’m out your way, we can get together and nosh or sumthin’…

C#3, funny, quite funny.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don’t have it.
George Bernard Shaw

Probably Pldennison (Phil). He is very opinionated, and on any given topic his opinion is either exactly the same as mine or the direct opposite, nothing in between.

Also Kellibelli, because she has a strong soul and is willing to share knowledge from life experience.

A few regs who come to mind, in no particular order: pldennison, Melin, matt_mcl, OpalCat, TennHippie, CKDextHavn

But I’d enjoy a good talk with just about anybody on the board, even the people with whom I nearly always disagree. Anyone in the St. Louis area care to have lunch?

Of course I don’t fit in; I’m part of a better puzzle.

Here are the folks off the top of my head.

kellibelli
Stoidela
Strainger
ShirleyUJest
Omniscient
Sly

Don’t get offended if you’re not on The List. These are just the people that stick in my head the most or that I’ve had a little deeper conversation with. I know I’ll be forgetting someone! But, if you’re up in the mid-Michigan area, let’s do lunch, dahlink!

Bunny: I’m sure you meant omniscientnot and not my sometimes evil twin :smiley:

BTW, when can we finally have a gander at that wonderful picture of yours??

O.K., I’ll admit it: I’m sucking up to you in case it wasn’t a mistake and, realizing what a swell guy I really am, you’ll include me in your list too.

Hey Not, I ALWAYS get you two confused, honest! I usually always respond “Omni”…so I guess you’ll have to be Not from now on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I sent my picture in to OpalCat last week. She should have it by now. Thanks for askin’ you sweet thing!