Poster here you'd most like to see a picture of....?

I’d choose MaryAnnQ cause she talks about her love life a bit and I just have to see what she’s got.

Actually, handy, manny of the posters have pictures on the TM Homepage ( fathom.org/teemimgmillions ), including MaryAnnQ. Maybe we should add a rule - it has to be a poster you haven’t seen a picture of yet?

Correction - fathom.org/teemingmillions

While I’m at it, and taking my rule into account, I’ll say BunnyGirl.

Strainger-
I have to agree with you. BunnyGirl’s personality just makes me want to drool…Gotta see if she’s as hot as she seems!

GOD and / or Satan.

Gotta go with Imthecowgodmoo on this one.

For some strange reason, I can almost NEVER get to OpalCat’s site. I was able to once. That was it.

I’m curious as to what Stoidela looks like.

Quote (DoWahDiddy): “Gotta go with Imthecowgodmoo on this one.”

Geez, I look just like any normal cow god should look like! But I must say that my ASCII cow in my sig doesn’t do very good justice…

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

Oh I don’t doubt it at all, cowgod!

Well, since you asked…

http://homepages.go.com/homepages/c/m/c/cmcinternationalrecords/Me.JPG

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Great hair, Satan. Gotta love a guy with long hair.

I wanna see Slythe and TennHippie.

Oh, and moderators David and Nick. Not even sure why :), just love their attitudes.

trisha

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice - Albert Einstein

Satan - great pic! Sure made me smile. You’re not so scary in real life!

“With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.” - Rhett Butler

hey, Handy…I’ll show you mine if you show me yours! :wink:

MaryAnn
Sometimes life is so great you just gotta muss up your hair and quack like a duck!

Actually, I look a lot like Satan without the facial hair! Add 10 years. Oh, and to see GOD: just look around you all the time…

So I went to the Teeming Millions homepage that Strainger spoke and filled out a profile for myself. Is that site still updated and such? Is fathom.org a domain name hosted my AOL or has the site already moved?

Satan, you are very fine! So much so that I’m finding it difficult to type with one hand! I know it’s that long dark hair… oh be still my beating heart! Picking on you will take on a WHOLE new dimension now. Whoa, what fun!

Hubba, hubba, wink wink, nod, nod, know what I mean? Your girl, she a goer, know what I mean? Wink wink, nudge nudge? Think of the FUN we could have… I know I will!

The moon looks on many flowers, the flowers on but one moon.

C3

IS he as dumb as he looks? Does he look as dumb as he seems?Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Hey Satan! Nice pic! You look remarkably like my husband, but his hair is curly. Long, though, and about the same color. You’re a musician, aren’t you? :wink:

I’d like to see a pic of Shirley Ujest. She never fails to crack me up. And AuraSeer. Fascinating fellow.

If my words crack you up, then my face will Shirley make you :::splort::: over the screen :slight_smile:

If I had a scanner, then it would help shatter everyone delusions… (ok, the one person that is delusional and the rest are curiosity seekers. :slight_smile: