Posters who love to bring up the same things time and again

[live studio audience]

Awwwwww…

[/live studio audience]

:: insert rolleyes here ::

Glasgow’s just a suburb of Edinburgh, no?

And there’s no real difference between Celtic and Rangers, either, right? Partick Thistle’s the important team…

:smiley:

::ducks and runs like hell::

Oh sure, movies. Typical Indian! :smiley:

I wonder if anyone ever paid for a membership because they were just dying to use the “location” field. Limiting that option is a detriment to the board overall.

One out of two aint bad :wink:

Edinburgh’s just a suburb of England (sorry Scougs!) and the teams real name is Partick Thistle Nil :slight_smile:

Sadly there isnt much difference between Celtic and Rangers to me, theyre both a bunch of bigoted sectarian thugs that I want nothing to do with, just on opposing sides of the divide.

Nah, I was talking about her postings. She brings it up quite often. I like her though.

I’m such a well-rounded polymath, every one of my five-thousand-plus posts deals with entirely distinct subject matter.

Darn, now I can never again use the word “polymath” on these boards!

:slight_smile:

I don’t think you do that excessively at all. I worry I do it too often, but sometimes it’s needed.

There’s some idiot who mentions Rhode Island every chance he gets.

Where’s that? Is it somewhere on Long Island?

Broomie’s stories don’t bother me at all, in fact I alway get a chuckle out of them, but I do doubt them to be true. I believe she believes them to be true though.

Oh and VT, your first post in this thread was hilarious.

One thing I’ve mentioned at least three times in different threads spaced years apart is how much I like the Ricky Martin song Volverás. Each time, you all respond with <crickets>.

I love that song! DOESN’T ANYBODY CARE? No? Oh. Fine. Be that way.

Nah, that’s over in Greece.

I always get disappointed that I never appear in snarky threads like this. Sure like everyone else I would like to be universally loved, but I am a realist. It’s ego-shattering though to realize you’ve left so little impression that no-one can even summon up the energy to dislike you after almost 2500 posts. Some Johnny-come-latelys seem to summon up maelstroms of hate the minute they step onto the board, but there does not seem to be any recognition for those mildly-objectionable people who plod away year after year.

After more than ten years, I’m beginning to suspect he might not have the regards for us that he claims.

I hate you for your constant, blatant plays for sympathy, and for assuming everyone knows what ‘Asympotically’ means. There, better?

While we’re calling out people we don’t otherwise interact with over minor things that don’t make a dime’s worth of difference, there’s kaylasdad99 and the deal about how no Republican can ever be President again. I mean, I understand the sentiment, but it’s sure to happen again at some point.

Aaaaaaand off to the races we go!

Shut the fuck up, fatty!

I’m totally stealing that joke for the Browns. :slight_smile:

Would you please shut the fuck up in GQ, ya godam know-it-all!?