Predictions for your NFL team's season

Bears 4-12 and I quit watching half way through the season.

If you didn’t say it, I was gonna.

The Prophecy must be fulfilled!

Rams go 4-4 on the road, 0-7 at home and forfeit the final home game because they left for L.A. on December 15.

I can’t find fault with any of that. I was going to say 8-8 but that is being generous.

The NY Jets will go 8-8, fulfilling their perennial commitment to mediocrity.

I fully expect the season to be than entertaining.

Saints 10-6, win NFC South, win the Super Bowl.

Packers

13-3

Super Bowl winners.

You’re a Bengals fan? How’d that happen?

I’m not convinced we’ll get that many wins.

Agreed, the Browns have a tougher schedule with an arguably worse roster. 3 or 4 wins wouldn’t surprise me at all.

I have no idea how to rate this season for the Lions. Losing Suh hurts the D pretty badly, but having Ngata step in to cover for Fairley is nice.

I like what I saw from rookie RB Ameer Abdullah, although I saw him get completely and utterly shut down by Michigan State last year when he was at the head of the Heisman hype train; MSU’s defense last year was probably the closest thing the college game could come to a pro D, so I’m a little worried that his skills won’t entirely translate.

I expect Calvin Johnson to bounce back this year, and I think Matt Stafford (who is overrated locally and underrated nationally) is going to have another good-to-great year. I don’t think he’ll touch his personal best of a 5,000 yard season, but I think he’ll hit 4K with far fewer INTs than he threw under the old Linehan system; we already saw the INTs drop last year in the first year under Lombardi’s offense, but they might tick up a bit as the offense expands to include more downfield throws.

I think 11-5 sounds feasible, and would match last year. I’ll go with that, and an actual damn playoff win.

On a side note, my dad passed away in January; this will be my first season watching football without him, and I’m not sure how I’m going to handle it tomorrow when the season starts. :frowning:

Well, don’t I have egg on my face! Go Red____s!

I am right there with you. Who knew?

It’s looking like 3 will be the final win total for Cleveland, with remaining games against the Chiefs and Steelers. Can I go ahead and predict 2016 right now, too? My prediction is: PAIN.

Well, that was awful.