Presenting my third novel, sci-fi thriller "Spindown"

Andy, wow! That was a really good book, it hooked me fast and I couldn’t put it down.

And I’m not just saying that. There’s a reason I didn’t post about buying it before I read it. Because I’ve had friends that self-published books that I couldn’t get through. Frequently. In which case I would’ve just not posted anything.

I decided to try it because I do like sci-fi books set on colony/generation spaceships, but a lot of those lose me especially when they go military. I certainly didn’t expect to be up until 3AM because I couldn’t put it down.

I’d love to read a sequel, maybe one set on on Samwise. ( hint hint )

Now I’m not much of a book reviewer but I wrote one which should show up on Amazon soon. Here’s what I wrote:

“I’m usually skeptical of books by lesser known authors, especially science fiction novels. So many of them sound good but quickly break down due to unwieldy story lines and one dimensional characters.
Happily, this one was different - once I got started I was quickly hooked and couldn’t put it down.
This book was captivating, with a suspenseful story line and compelling characters. The physical and social structure of the spaceship was beautifully imagined and easily visualized and the political intrigue added dimension to the action/adventure. It somewhat reminded me of Kim Stanley Robinson’s “Aurora” and I highly recommend it. I hope there is a sequel in the works.”

Nice work and thanks!