Presidential Blooper?

Got the TV on, and just saw the commercial for that “Presidential Bloopers” tape. I’m not interested in buying it, but I am interested in one thing. There’s a snippet of Clinton & Yelstin together, and Clinton is just laughing his fanny off about something. I’d like to know what occurred that made him fall apart like that. Is there anywhere I can go on the Net that might have that info? Or does anyone here know what happened?

What Yeltsin said was unintelligalbe but when I heard the translation I thought Clinton over reacted. Can’t remember what yeltsin said but it wasn’t funny.

Wacky tobaccy in the Oval Office?

He doesn’t inhale…

I have no idea what was said, but I’m seriously tempted to buy that tape. I love the rambling Dan Quayle audio they were playing in the background, and then Bob Dole saying, "Hello San Francisco!’ …to San Diego.

Then there’s Gerald Ford falling, Al Gore falling, Bob Dole falling…it’s like a bad episode of America’s Funniest Home videos. Wait…isn’t that redundant?

“Me fail English? That’s unpossible!”

“English? Who needs that? I’m never going to England.”

In 1976, ex-governor Ronald Reagan was talking about third-world countries when he said, “The United States has much to offer the Third World War.” In the same speech he repeated the error nine times!!!Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

“If you drive an automobile, please drive carefully–because I walk in my sleep.”–Victor Borge

Bill Clinton referring to the USS Missouri as an aircraft carrier tops my list.

Didn’t Ford state that there was no Soviet presence in Eastern Europe in the mid-seventies?

Tim
“My hovercraft is full of eels.”

Didn’t Nixon. . .
Nevermind.
– Sylence

“The problem with reality is the lack of background music.” – Anon

My favorite Reaganism is his claim that trees caused air pollution.

I don’t know about Nixon, but I do know that Ford said “There is no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe” during the debates with Jimmy Carter in 1976. This plus Watergate probably cost him the election…

“If you drive an automobile, please drive carefully–because I walk in my sleep.”–Victor Borge