Priapism and Viagra/Cialis/Levitra

[QUOTE=Qadgop the Mercotan]
Outcomes would range from no deficit in erectile capacity after the repair all the way to the intervention wasn’t successful and the thing ended up being amputated.
[/QUOTE]

Great. I’m not even asleep yet, and I’m already having nightmares. :eek:

[QUOTE=Qadgop the Mercotan]
If they had their druthers, I’d imagine they’d rather not have to give that warning. From a marketing standpoint, I don’t think it’s helpful to tell your potential customers something along the lines of: May give you such a hardon that a doctor might have to operate on it with large needles or maybe a knife to get it to go down.
[/QUOTE]

Doc, you aren’t looking at this from the correct angle.
[Voice over] Erections lasting more than four hours can be a serious problem[/VO]
[Joe 6 pack thinks] As long as my squeeze is here, that ain’t no problem baby, that is an advantage. I gotta get me one of those[/J6PT]

Or as the comedian said, yeah if that ever happens to me, I’m putting that hospital gown backwards.
"Anybody need to hang their coat up?
(Who was that? Foxworthy? Engval?)

[QUOTE=The Flying Dutchman]
That’s what I want to know. You’re the one that seems to have a problem.

Oh wait, scratch that. That’s what I wanted to know. I don’t care anymore what your problem is because I can’t help you.
[/QUOTE]
So, it wasn’t a joke? Is that right?